Chapter-4💙

Mohsin p.o.v

I woke up due to some tingling sensation near my neck..I tried to remove it but it increased more..So finally I opened my eyes only to see Shivangi's head on my shoulder..

Unknowingly it brought a smile on my face..I raised my hand to lock her hair back so that I can get clear view of her..I started running my hand in her hair's that were silky and a small sigh escaped from her lips making me frozen at that moment and my eyes got closed on their own..

I peeked a to see whether she was sleeping or my moves made her awake..I sighed relief when saw her eyes closed..I don't know until when I was starting her but when she scrunched her nose as her hair were disturbing her beauty sleep..I moved them behind her ears..

I bitter my inner cheek to stop laughing because of her expression..Her nose was scrunched and mouth was little open..She looking the cutest..

I keep starting her unless I got a notification on my phone..I moved a little not to disturb her sleep and took my phone..I gased looking at the phone it was 6 in the morning and I was sleeping I have a meeting at 8..

I tried to move out of bed but only to pulled again by her and she snuggle more into me..If she will do this how can go to office..I thought to myself..Once again I tried to move out only to be scolded by her..

"Stop moving..I want to sleep and u also sleep.."

I signed..If I wish I could push her and go but my heart is not with my mind..Her warmth is giving me a different level of peace..I stayed their only she was snuggle more into me and I was smiling sheepishly..My thoughts were broken by the call..

It showed "Aman" my p.a..I picked it knowing it must be important still in the same position..

"Good morning sir.. "
"Morning Mr.Aman..any urgent work.."
"No sir nothing urgent just called you to tell that the meeting has postponed..Their have some technical issues.."
"No problem..I will come till 12 u handel till then okay.."
"Yes sir.."

It was by now 7 so I decided to wake up her as well..

"Shivangi get up it already late.." I said softly..

"Mumma plz 5 min more.."She murrmed slowly snuggle into me..

"Shivangi..it me..wake up.."

She remained same not moving a inch also..

"Come Shivangi..it already late..wake up.." I said little shaking her..

"Aha go away let me sleep.." She said frowning her eyebrows..

"Oh God damit she is looking so cute.."

"Come on mohsin don't get distracted it's late.."

Leaving no option to wake her up in screamed..