Chapter-3💙

Mohsin p.o.v

I got up from the bed and started moving towards her and she was too engrossed with the sleeve of that oversized T-shirt..by now I was standing in front of her and straight straying..I was too lost in her that I  forgot to blink my eyes..just then she realized that their was a intense gaze of her husband she nervously moved her head upwards finally leaving that sleeve only to find that I was standing near her she immediately looked down..Oh God she so much obbseed with this floors and bedsheet!! I took my index finger near her chin and lifted her head her cheeks were all red oh she is blushing..Only standing this close make her blush this much what will happen when..Shut up Mohsin what are you thinking my mind scolded me..
Her eyes were closed and the cheeks were all red..Nothing came in mind rather I  bend a little and kissed her forehead to clam her down..She opened her eyes immediately only to get lost in my deep brown eyes and me in her ocean green eyes..We both were engrossed in a deep eyelock..Just then she looked down in nervousness..I took a step near her leaving no space between us and kissed her forehead to clam her..she closed her eyes in anticipation I then one by one kissed her eyes her checks were now turned more red..Just then my eyes went towards her her pink lips..Her glossy lips were looking so soft I wanted to just taste them..She could feel my intense gaze on her lips..My eyes were flickering at her eyes and lips as if asking her permission..
"May I??"I asked her huskily.. to which she nodded her head in yes..I put my lips on her delicate lips..Time stopped when our lips meet..Her eyes got closed on it own..She put her hands on my shoulders..I also put my left hand on her tiny waist gently pulling her close while my other hand crased her cheek..We were kissing slowly..We were all lost but just then their was a knock on the door..We pulled apart She was looking her and there and her cheek were turned into the darkest shade of red..My trance was broken by the knock on the door again..

I went near the door to open it to she my cousin sister Zeba  standing their showing all her teeth..I raised my one eyebrow questioning her what she is doing her.. "Bhaijaan wo Chachi ji ne muje yaha bheja vo bhabhi keleya dress.." She said giving me a simple offwhite kurta and pajamas.."Thank you.." I said and then she ran from their..

I closed the door  and moved inside to give her that dress but she was not their in room..might be in washroom I thought..Just then I remember the kiss that we shared few mins ago..I feel some heat in my cheeks..I turned towards the mirror in the room only to find some pink hue on my chicks "Oh..ho.. the angry man Mohsin has started blushing.." "It..it is nothing like that..it just.." "what just??" I saw her reflection in the mirror my eyes went wide seeing her their her tone was little teasing one..I just looked down in nervousness oh so I am again nervous but how come she be here I turned and found out that no one was their in the room..That means I..imagined her??    Oh god this girl is making me crazy..I went near the bed and settled myself on it and rested my head on headboard waiting for her..

After few min I heard the knob sound..She came near the bed and started collecting the pillow why is she taking the pillow..I opened my eyes full so she can see I am awake

"Where are you going??"

"Vo..vo I will sleep on the couch.."
Oh how can I forget that she is sharing a bed with me for the first time..

"Hey..don't worry you sleep on the bed I will go their.."

"No plz don't go you will face back pain.."
Concern was clearly visible in her eyes..I wish I could stop time..But my mind reminded me she is waiting for my reply..

"Okay then you sleep on right side I will sleep on left side..is it okay.."

She noded and slept beside me..I also closed my eyes so that sleep can take over me but but just then I heard little sound of sonnering..it was literally cute I looked towards her and saw her lips were parted and she was snooring not too loudly but a little low..I wish I could kiss those lips I slightly leaved a peek on her lips for 2-3 seconds not to disturb her sleep and slept on my side closing my eyes in satisfaction..

Shivangi P.o.v

I closed the door of washroom and hide my head in my hand blushing hard thinking about the moment just we shared..I checked again weither the door was locked or not and moved towards the Washbasin..I saw towards my reflection Red hue had covered my cheeks..I washed my face in order to make myself clam..Indeed it helped but when I again remember about that kiss I was again a blushing mess..I clam myself down and made my way towards the door..After coming out I saw he was sleeping resting his head on the headboard..I went near the bed and was picking the pillow so that I could sleep on that couch..Just then he asked about where I am going I told him about sleeping on he said he will sleep their but the couch was were small for him and he will have to suffer with back pain..So I asked about it he said we will sleep on the either sides of  the bed..I agreed and settled myself on the bed and slept easy..
I was in a deep slumber when I felt something on my lips I opened my one eye slightly to check when I found him kissing me I closed my eyes tight not letting him know I was awake..After he was done he moved towards his side I opened my eyes slightly to check what was he doing he closed his eyes and a sweet simple was adoring his lips..A smile crept on my lips also and I don't remember when sleep took over me..

.........................................................................
.........................................................................

So that's it for today..
Hope you like the chapter..
Do vote and comment..
Will try to update it soon..
Pardon for my mistakes..
Lots of love..
Bye..Take care🤍..

.........................................................................
.........................................................................