CHAPTER-6💙

MOHSIN'S POV.

I was standing near the window thinking about all just happened yesterday..Just then my phone reanged catching my attention..It was from Aman..

"Hello has the meeting started.."

"No sir actually they are telling us to take metting after two hours.." he spoke in little voice..

"What the hell is this ha"

I shouted ..it has been two meetings they are continuously canceling the meetings..I look at the other side of table their was my coffee cup..i looked from corner of my eye around to check who has kept it their.. Their I saw her standing with the tray she signed heavy as if she was holidng the breath for a long time..

"Shivi wait don't go.." I said as I wanted to talk about the her college and don't know why but didn't wanted her to go..

"I will call you in few minutes" I said to the on call..

"Ya I was saying that you can join the college from tomorrow only okay and will you go with Sajju or should I drop you??" I asked her turning around..

"Vo No need to drop I will go with Sajjad bhai.."she replied actually I felt sad that she don't want to go with me but the I thought she doesn't want me to give pressure I guess..

"okay I will inform him!!"

She nodded and was looking down and I was looking at are asusal she is so different than others I mean polite and humble in nature cute and beautiful in look..i can stare at her for many hours without getting tired..All tiredness just flew away when I look at her.. I think she is the only one who can change me I mean whenever I am angry by just looking at her innocent face I can forget everything..

Just then my eyes met her don't what power they held it made me forget the world around..Whenever it come to a eye lock it feels like we are only the persons left in this world.. We were to engrossed in it but Ammi can breaking our trance..

She told to go for shopping as she doesn't have clothes for college.. But she was having a slight smirk that stroke my mind that clothes are just an excuse she want us together..

when shivi moved towards the room to change Ammi came near me and cleared my thought I was right she was having that smirk for a reason..

"Beta ek kam karna, aur ha kabardar mana kiya tho use dinner pe le jao!!Okay"she blasted the bomb..

"Ammi ese achanak kese no not now will do some other time.." I replied to her because still we don't know each other properly..it will be little awkward for me as well as her..

"Mujhe pata tha tum mana karo ge isle meni phele se tumari ek hotel me booking kar va ke rakhi hai tum ja rahi muzhe kuch nahi pata!!"she said turning and moving towards the door..

"aur ha suno ye office wale suit voot mata phene kuch casual sa phen ke zana thik hai.."she said finally moving out of room..

~~~~

Currently I am n the closet thinking what to wear..and know I am realising I really don't have causal that I can wear out..so finally I decide to wear the same clothes and went down..

I came down checking my phone withier their is an important work or not..

"Come let's go!!"