Chapter-10💙

...........................................................................
............................................................................

Ik that it so many months that I didn't updated the story and really very very sorry for that but trust me I had my boards and than entrance exam yesterday itself I had my last paper..So just wrote this part today and I hope you like it
You can also go back to some part and read it if you don't get along..
I to had to read it before writing this one..
Will update it soon till then keep showering your love..
............................................................................

............................................................................

Mohsin p.o.v

We reached at the marine drive it was my fav place..I saw shivi was also having a bright smile 0n her face..

The place was neither secluded nor was it crowded..Their many couple like us there enjoy the peaceful surrounding..

We silently walked towards prom and sat down on the setting area..No words were exchange just a peacefully silence and me stealing glance of her..

Just to start a conversion I spoke "Would you like to have tea??"

to which she smiled and replied "Sure" I stood from my place and gave my hand to her to get up!!

She smiled and gave in and then we went towards the Chai Stall which was open!!

We were enjoying the tea sitting their when I saw here adoring a puppy..She was looking at that puppy with so much love..I so wish I was at his place..My trance broke when she walk up to that puppy and picked it up..she came back with that puppy in her hand..I shift a little I am really scared of dogs and cats..

Isn't it cute!! She said still looking at that puppy..

I nodded my head a little she was standing in front of me with the puppy in her hand..

"What happened are you sacred of Dogs!?" She said as soon as looked at me..Bitting her lower lips to control the laugh!!

"Wo..wo wh..o who sa..id not not at all.." I said clearly sacred of that little one in her hand!!

But the next moment she left the puppy down and I could here cute giggles which sound lullaby to me..How can she be so cute!!

"Hehe..How can be afraid of that cute puppy Mohsin.." she trying to control her giggles!!

I don't what came in my mind and I stood and encircled my arm around her waist holding her in a tight manner..

"Why I can't be scared of something.." I said looking at her trying to be serious but failed miserably

She looked at me while laughing a little and said

"You you can be but the strict person who always makes everyone nervous is..hehe" she couldn't complete it because I started ticking her make her laugh more..

"Moh..sin..haha ahh..st...op.." she said trying hard!!

I stopped and looked at her with a smile and she smiled back hugging me all of a sudden trying to catch a breath I also hugged her back!!

("Their first proper hug!!!"😭🤌)

Just then my phone started ringing..Why always with me..

"Ek min.." I said showing her my finger will picking the call..

Shivangi P.O.V

"What but you said tomorrow I don't have morning schedule.." he said on his phone to I guess his P.A

"How can you be so careless!!" He said in little high tone..

How can he change his mood so rapidly!!I though will looking at him who was busy scolding the person on the phone..

He turned towards me while rubbing his forehead which where full of frowns..But immediately gave me a small smile and bid bye to the person..

He is nice person not as my as cruel I thought of him..I thought while having a small smile on my face..

"Sorry but I guess we need to go back home because I have a meeting tomorrow and trust me it is a little imp and I can't cancel it.." he said with a small smile..

"You don't need to be it's completely ok..And I also have college tomorrow.." I said smiling back to him..

This one of memorable night.. I thought will sitting back on the bike!!❤

...........................................................................
............................................................................

So that's it for today..
Pardon for my mistakes..
Will try to update it soon..
Do comment and vote💫..
Till then bye bye..
Take care💙..

............................................................................
............................................................................