Chapter-9💙

Firstly really sorry for not updating from a very long time..I really had hand problem and on top of it my offline preliminary exams were conducted so literally didn't got time!!
Today was the last paper so here you go with the update..

........................................................................................................................................................

Shivangi's P.O.V

"Dekh mainne thujhe insta par kuchh bheja hai!!" sheetal said while scrolling through her phone..

"Yarr tu mhujhe dikha sakthe thi..me kuch padh rahi hu.."I said while searching in the answer in my book..

"Acha wait I will show you.."she said taking my phone in her hand which was placed on the table..

"Apen phone me bhi dikha sakate the.." I replied to which she clearly ignored it..

I continued to search my answer..until she shouted..

"Shivi.."

"what happened.."i asked she had a shocked expression..what she saw exactly that she has such expression..not sensing any reply from i snatched my phone from her hand..their was nothing like shouting when i saw it..

I raised my eyebrow asking why she shouted that's when she replied

"you have total 281 follow request and you have not accepted it still.." she said giving me a expression like i did i big crime

"main sirf usee ke request ko accept karati hoon jise main jaanati hon.." i replied to her

She nodded while scrolling in the phone.. I turned my attention towards my book..

"Shivi.."she shouted again..

"Yarr you want me to fail or what jab bhi me concentrate.."my worlds died in my mouth when she should me one of the follow request..

"nahi nahi bol na kay bol rahi thi.."she said teasing me

I snatched my phone from her hand when I saw it properly

"Confirm kar na.." she said when I was busy checking out my handsome husband..

"Shut up what are you saying.." my subconscious mind alerted me..

Before I could think she took my phone from her hand and Confirm the request..

"Are you mad!!" I shouted at her for Accepting the request while takingthe phoneback to me..

"Are usme kay aahe.."she replied

"Use kay lage mein college me mobile me timepass kar rahi hu na.." I replied to her without waiting for her reply..