Chapter-5💙

So a special birthday update..I know I am late but my papers are their..
Happy Birthday Mohsin my superstar!!
Have a blessed year ahead!!
And their is a one more interesting thing today..

That is my birthday too..
So happy birthday to me too!!

Okay enough of my talks and let's start!!

(NOT EDITED)

........................................................................................................................................................

Shivangi P.o.v

It was evening time and whole day Ammi was their with me she didn't gave a chance to me of getting bored..

She was telling about many things..She also told me about that she always wanted a daughter and now she got a one through me and truly speaking I also got a another mother..Talking about Sajjad..we both study in same college he is completely opposite to his brother..we have became a good friend..

Me and Ammi where talking on random things when she said..

"Beta what about your college from when are starting it.."

I was little surprised actually I didn't taught they will let me go to college as the family were I was getting married they had told my father that their no need to go to college but my father said that let her atleast complete her education then it up to your decision weither she should do job or not..my trance was broken by Ammi..

"Kay hua beta kuch baat hai kay.." She said keeping her hand on my checks..

"Nahi ammi ese koe baat nahi hai.."

"To phir college Kab se start kar rahe ho??"

"Vo ammi me Mohsin pucch karke dekta hu.."

"Use ku puchne ki kay zarurar hai??"

"Vo une koe problem to nahi na mere college Jane se.."

"Are usekay problem hoge.."

I was about to reply but then heard his voice..

"Mujhe koe problem nahi hai kal se tum college zana suru kar sakte ho..aur Sajjad aur tum sath me chale zana.."

"Thank you.." I said genuinely because I was very happy that I will be able to continue my studies..

"Koe zarut nahi hai..Ammi plz send coffee in the study room.."

"Ha I will send it.."

●○●○●

I am standing near the study room with the cup of coffee..I was not at all willing to come here but Ammi insisted so I am here..