Prologue

It was midnight and the moon is shining brightly in the heavens.

"Hell, I got home late just because of that." You pull your coat closer to your body.

You think of that movie you were forced to watch as you walk alone on the road. Being alone doesn't really scare you and you have the skills to defend yourself if you ever run in trouble.

You joke. "I hope I don't run on an accident and get reborn into another world. I still have my cat and owl to feed."

You take a deep breathe and enjoy the calm night. Reaching the long bridge, you stand to admire the moon, it looks so mesmerizing and you can't look away from it.

BEEEEEP!

The sudden sound made you turn to where it came from but your sight is suddenly blinded by a light and before you know it, your world turns dark.

You were hit by a truck which resulted to you and the truck with its driver, falling off the bridge. The truck driver, you, and a couple were involved in this accident.

'Wha... what happened?...' You ask yourself.

You float around to try to make sense of things but darkness is all that you could see.

'Am I dead?... Of course I am.'

Light appears around you and you're hoping it isn't like last time.

You open your heavy lids, it feels like you've just woken up from a very deep sleep. You let out a groan.

"What the? Where in the world am I?"