Chapter Four

The car has arrived at Auradon Prep where students seem to greet you and your friends. The door opens and the two girls get out. You can't since the two boys are apparently fighting over something.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?"

"Cause you want it!"

Mal is whispering at them so they can stop but they seem to be ignoring her.

"Carlos, Jay. Stop." You say to the boys.

"He started it!" The fashionista's son says, pointing Jay who raises his hand in surrender since he knows it's a bad idea to annoy you. You take the object they've been fighting of and placed it to where it belongs.

Jay looks at the girl beside the fairy after pulling himself and Carlos off of the ground. He flirts to the brunette. "Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." He gets ignored.

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." The headmistress does a little bow and you and Evie return it cause you have manners.

"The fairy godmother? As in, 'Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo'?" Mal questions.

The Fairy Godmother smiles. "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it."

"Excuse me, Headmistress, could you use your wand to at least grow some fruit trees in the Isle?" You question. Everyone is getting hungry there so of course that's what you're going to request.

"Oh?"

"Yes, use that sparkling wand." Mal only got the wand part since she had a comfortable life in the Isle.

Fairy Godmother says. "Sorry but my wand using days are over. And as I always say, don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future."

Before you can say anything else, two teens arrive to greet your group. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben."

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." The blond girl holding his arm adds.

Evie smiles, looking at the Prince. "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

Audrey looks back at Evie. "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you."

"This is Audrey." Ben introduces the girl so they won't start some kind of a fight or something.

"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?"

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

"It is so, so, so good to finally me..." Ben walked over to shake Jay's hand but he recieves a punch on the side. He struggled it off instead of getting butthurt over it. "Meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples began to heal."

"Or the day that you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are." Mal says.

"A little bit over the top?"

Mal answers, "A little more than a little bit."

"Well, so much for my first impression."

Audrey suddenly realizes something. "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..."

"Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but our mother to their stupid christening."

"Our?" Audrey questions.

Mal points you. "My less known twin sister. Yeah, I don't blame you for not knowing. She isn't that interesting."

"Well... I won't say less interesting, more like different than you. The good kind of different." Jay says. He's right, you're much more different than the mother and daughter.

Ben claps his hands. "Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." He stops near a statue then claps his hand, transforming the man into a beast.

Carlos seeing the furry, grabs the nearest person who happens to be you and hugs you tightly. You pat him on the back.

"Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."

"Does he shed much?"

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch."

"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asks while you look around with Audrey getting suspicious of you.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals."

"Who happened to be kings and queens."

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey smugly says.

Ben looks at the side to see some guy in glasses. "Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..."

"Ask Doug." Audrey says before she and the Prince takes their leave.

Doug approaches your group, looking nervous. "Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho."

"Excuse me but, who's your mother?" You ask.

"That's a question that must not be asked." The boy with glasses says. "Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101."

"Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms."

Doug points the other way. "Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..."

"Sneezy."

You and the two girls enter the dorm which looks good.

Evie looks around. "Wow. This place is so amaz..."

"Gross." Mal who grew up in a pretty comfortable home with a design different to this, says.

"Well I think it's beautiful. It's better than my room." You say since it does look better than your bedroom that has no comforter or fluffy pillows.

Mal rolls her eyes and draws the curtains. "Ew. Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen. Whew! That is much better."