Chapter One

Looking around the dim room, you sit up and feel pain on the back of your head causing you to let an, "EEP!"

You place a hand on where the pain came from but soon regret it when it only caused massive pain. It is so painful that it made you yell and also realize the difference on your voice.

Your body doesn't feel right but you're still in pain so think of that later.

"(Name)?!" Someone calls from outside the room, followed by footsteps. The door slams open and a little girl comes running beside you. "No! Don't touch the bandaged area!"

"I already did."

"Oh..." The girl says, helping you to sit up before drawing the curtains so the bright shining sun can torture you with its shininess.

You hissed and cover your eyes with your hands as the girl takes a sit beside you. After a moment of being dramatic, you ask the girl, "What happened?"

The little girl looks down and with this, you sensed guilt. She takes your hand before looking at you with teary eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Huh?" You really don't know why she's apologizing, you're just hella confused how you're here and why you have this massive pain on the back of your head.

"I'm so sorry." She hugs you and you awkwardly pat her on the back. She cries while you do this. "I should've warned you what Mal was about to do, that I was prepared to face it! It should've been me!"

The memory of how you got your head bandaged suddenly comes to you.

Yesterday, you were just minding you own business when you saw Mal planning one of her cruel pranks on Evie, it's your friend so you can't let her do that. You walked up to her and that's when it happened.

Without noticing, you stepped on the trap that was meant to be for the other girl. The ground was slimy and understandably, you would fall on your butt when you step on a slippery and slimy ground except you're on a slope.

Mal looks over you with a guilty expression while Evie and Uma tried to stop you from getting hurt. They couldn't. You let out a yell before sliding down on that slope and proceeded to slam your back on a brick wall in full speed that can put Sonic in shame.

And that's how you got your head bandaged.

Back to the present, you comfort the Evil Queen's daughter as she cries.

'The hit must have unlocked my past memory... good! I feel wiser than a normal 8 years old now. No longer have I need to get bullied, oh those bullies, I'll get my sweet sweet revenge on them. I'll m-'

"(Name), you're awake. Want some food?"

You glance at the person standing on the doorway. The first time you saw her, you thought her blue hair on her dark skin is a perfect match and it still is.

"Yeah... What are you doing at my house?" This is your house left by your mother, you live alone but sometimes, the ones you consider friends come too. You also let the older bullies in cause they demand you too, not today.

"Assisting you. I don't think you can move around easily with that head." The sea witch's daughter points out.

"I suppose you're right."

Evie helps you stand up after she wipes her tears. She leads you to the kitchen area and starts making food with your food...

Later that night, you lay in bed and think of your role in this life. You're the adopted daughter of Maleficent and that makes you Mal's sister.

Your biological mother made Maleficent take care of you since she and the evil fairy are the same kind. The same kind but not related. Surprisingly, Maleficent agreed but left you to your mother's home when you were 6.

You lived alone after that but some of your friends would come to visit you sometimes and occasionally Maleficent since she can't break a promise she made to her own kind.

Mal or any of the new generation kids don't know that you're adopted, they just assume that you're the lesser twin daughte of Maleficent so you get to be the easy target for bullies.

Life was horrible... until now. You got your past life memory and you'll use it wisely.