Chapter Six

In the morning at the Remedial Goodness 101 Classroom, you are feeling bored and annoyed. The easy questions bore you so you stopped answering and the questions annoyed you.

You don't know if Headmistress is looking down at you or just that oblivious. Not all the people in the Isle are that bad or else no one would've survived.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart? Evie."

Evie thinks for a moment then looks at you for help but you were too annoyed and bored to notice her. She just guess the answer. "What was the second one?"

"Oh, okay. Anyone else? Mal?"

"C, give it a bottle." Mal answers and looks at you as if to say that she's much more smarter even tho you're the only one answering earlier. She's been doing this since you stopped answering.

"Correct. Again." Before anymore questions can be asked, a girl enters the classroom. "Oh. Hello, dear one."

A girl who looks nervous, walks towards the fairy. "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation."

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?"

"Mom, no!"

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone."

"Hello, Jane." You greet. She seems nice and lacking confidence.

Jane greets you back nervously. "Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were."

Fairy Godmother clears her throat when her daughter leaves. "Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?"

Carlos is about to answer but Jay also wants to so understandably, he does something to stop the boy from doing it. "Oh! Ooh... get off."

"Jay."

"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities."

"I was gonna say that."

"But I said it first. Come here!" The evil politician's son tries to grab the semi white haired boy so he can wrestle with him again.

"Jay." You say, glancing at the boy who who raises his hand to surrender.

"Thanks." Carlos says feeling grateful but at the same time, he's embarrassed. He should be the one protecting you but he just can't, he's just too fragile.

"Being protected by a girl." Jay teases the boy who just glares at him in silence.

Fairy Godmother looks at you in interest, you seem to control them quite well. She thinks that you're a bit different from them but her thought went to your parents. Because of that, she's starting to think that you might be plotting onto something so she can't trust you yet.