I get tackled by an angel

I DON'T OWN BIG HERO 6
Just to clarify if it is in italics it's what they're thinking in their heads! Hint Hint!

Hiro P.o.V.
I was walking to school. Usually, I leave sooner and walk with my friends: Go-Go, Honey, Wasabi, and Fred but, today I have to show this new student Johnson or something around school. They chose me to do it because we would be sharing a lab and because and I quote. "You two have a lot it common." I turn a corner when. BAM! I get tackled by an angel. She had long black hair with a blue streak, Hispanic tan skin, and beautiful ocean blue eyes that seared themselves into memory. She wore a black "skater-skirt", blue leggings, a bright blue tee shirt, a short black leather jacket, and black Nike. She was beautiful! "O-M-G, I am so sorry I'm such a klutz." Her voice is like music. "Are you okay?" She asks as she offers her hand. "I'm fine." I answer as she pulls me up. Wow she's strong! "I'm Helen" She says. "Hiro" I say. "Wait, Hiro? As in Hiro Hamata?" She asks. "Yeah, why?" I say confused. How does she know my last name? "I'm the new student at S.F.I.T. "Wait, so your the new student?" I question. That statement about having a lot in common now starting to make sense. "Yeah, why?" She asks, squinting her enchanting eyes. I blush. "Sorry, just clarifying, they didn't tell me the new student was my age or so pretty for that matter." I explain, not saying the last part out loud. "You think I'm pretty?" She asked blushing. Crap, did I actually say that last part out loud? "Well, yeah." I say my face turning red. She giggle a bit. So pretty. "Thank you." She says smiling. "Um, how about that tour you were promised?" I ask. She smiles brightly. Dang, that smile could light up the whole city! "Let's go!" She takes a step. "Um, the school is that way" I point to the direction she came from. "Oh, I knew that." She says blushing. "Let's go" I say smiling, while guiding her to school. Things just got interesting.

Helen P.o.V.
I couldn't believe it. I had to run into someone. And a cute boy to top it off? Even I'm not that unlucky. And yet here I am on the chest of a boy with black tussled hair, and chocolate brown eyes. He wore a red tee, a navy blue jacket, and cargo shorts. He opened his mouth and I saw the cutest and most endearing gap ever! "O-M-G, I'm so sorry, I'm such a klutz." I say as I get off him and stand up. "Are you okay?" I asks offering my hand to help him up. "I'm fine." He says as I pull him up. He has nice voice, I thought. "I'm Helen," I say, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "Hiro." He says simply. "Wait Hiro? As in Hiro Hamata?" I asked. Great, the cute boy I run into has to be the one who will be showing me around and the one I'll be sharing a lab with? "Yeah, why?" He asks, showing off his tooth gap. Man he's cute! "I'm the new student at S.F.I.T." I say. "Wait so you're the new student? He asked. Didn't I just say that? "Yeah, why?" I ask. "Sorry, just clarifying, they didn't tell me the new student was my age." Or so pretty for that matter. My cheeks heated up. "You think I'm pretty?" I asked out of surprise, wanting to take it back to moment it left my mouth. Crap, did I say that last part out loud? I relaxed as he didn't realize what just happened. "Well, yeah." He says, his face turning red. How can he keep getting cuter? I giggle a bit. "Thank you." I say with a small smile, my cheek still very warm. "Um, how about that tour you were promised?" He asks. I smile even more. "Let's go!" I take a step. "Um, schools that way." He says pointing in the direction I came from. "Oh, I knew that." My whole face turning red. He laughs a bit. "Let's go." He puts his arm around me guiding me to the school. We start to ask each other questions. "What major are you?" He asks. (robotics) "Me too!" "Cool, what music are you into?" Hiro asked. (Little bit of everything but, one of my favorite band has to be Fall Out Boy) "Me too, wait on the count of three say their best song) I nod. "1-2-3-Light'em up!" We say at the same time. "Okay, on the count of three say the best dessert ever!" He nods. "1-2-3-HOT FUDGE SUNDAE WITH GUMMY BEARS! ME TOO!" We laugh. I can't believe we have the same taste in music, same favorite dessert, and that both of us are prodigies in robotics! Can he be any more perfect? He opens the door for me, "After you M'Lady" he says with a mock bow. He's a gentleman and has a sense of humor? "Thank you M'Lord" I say with a mock curtsy and walk in and saw the lab for the first time.

hey guys, comment on it and give ideas or things you want to happen! if i like i'll use and dedicate the next chapter to you! :D and if your wondering why their thoughts are like that
think about YOUR FIRST CRUSH!

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
word count 950