HOVER TECH :)

I DON'T OWN BH6

Helen P.o.V.
"So, what have YOU been working on?" They say at the same time. We all start cracking up. We settle down after a bit. "Hover tech." I say bringing out my prototype. "How far are you?" Asked Gogo. "I'll show you." I say giving her my signature smirk. I start up the board. It goes 3 feet off the ground. The others gasp. I smirk. Time to show off! I weave between everyone's stuff and all the other students while they are testing their stuff. I pulled the board into a tight flip, did a "UFO", and a "forward frog flip" I grab a pole and did a "Pin-wheel," and slow using a "Suitcase." I hit the button for landing but, it speeds up and I hit a corner fortunately it was my crash corner. Everyone gasped. I gave a thumbs up to signal I'm alright. They other rush over to me, carrying me, even though I can walk, back to my lab. "Guys I'm alright, you don't have to carry me and when I say you don't have to carry me, I mean put me down or else." I say. They just keep walking. They set me down in front of a red box on Hiro's side of the lab. Wasabi was standing next to me. I get up and hit him on the arm. "OW" He complained. "That's for not putting me down when I say PUT ME DOWN!" I say angrily. My back was turned from the machine so I didn't see it start to inflate into what looked like a walking marshmallow, until...Hello. "Aah." I jumped and landed in Wasabi's arms. He smirked. I got down and hit him again. "OW!" The giant marshmallow walking over to us. "I am Baymax, your personal health care companion. I was alerted to the distressed when you said Ow." I start to ease up a bit, the robot is just so non-threatening. "On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your pain." I double check my limbs. Little to no pain. "One, I guess" I say. "I will scan you now." He looked me up and down. "Finished, you have sustained no injuries but you seem to be sad and your brainwaves are abnormal." He says. How does he know either of those things. "Really, I'm fine." I say going to my stuff and checking my board again. Hiro was not convinced. "Baymax, what kind of sad?" He asked. "Tadashi" He said. I stiffened up. Tadashi? I wondered. I look at the others. They're shaking there head and mouthing DON'T! I decide to drop it but if they ask me about why I'm sad, I'm gonna ask about it. I open the board up. "The landing circuits shorted out again?" I say out loud. I grabbed a pair of tweezers and my magnifying glasses and when to work on the delicate wiring. I was in the ZONE. "Hey!" "Aah" I fell out of my chair. They're about to pick me up when I put one finger in the air. "Touch me and you die." They back off. I peel myself on the ground and dust myself off. I stomp over to Fred. "Why did you do that!?!" I say, my eyes blazing. Fred didn't look scared, just confused. "I wanted to know what you were doing?" He said following me back to my deck. I double checked the circuits, nothing broken. I sigh. "If you must know, I'm trying to figure out why the landing circuits keep shorting out." I say sitting down again. "Can we see it?" Hiro asked. I nods. I grab my camera, and zoom in on the circuits." "WHOA!" They gasp at my mini-wiring. "Wait, what's that?" Hiro asked. I scroll over and zoom in at little more. Then, I see it. One of the pumps wires to the brakes was leaking out power. "Get me my green box" I say. They hand it over. I open it up. Inside are wires organized by use, length, and color. I pick out a blue wire and grab my smallest tweezers. I carefully pull out the bad wire and replace it with the new one. I close up and test it one more time it lands but roughly. I open it again and triple check the wiring. "Nothing's wrong so why isn't it working?" I say falling into my comfy chair. "Hey how does it land?" Asked Hiro. "Coded command ARMY BRAT." I say bored. "What if you used a neural transmitter for landing?" Asked Honey. "I don't know how to make one." I say annoyed. "You may not but, Hiro does." said Fred. I look at Hiro. "You know how to make a neural transmitter?" I ask. He nods and motions me over to his side. He grabs some things and shows me how to make one. we finish making it in 5 minutes. I go back over to my board and hook it up to my laptop. I rewrite the code and link it to the transmitter. I then start on the helmet. I pull my processor out and set it up. "No way you use a Jackson Processor too?" Asked Hiro. "I guess so!" I smile at this. I draw the design for the helmet/goggles. I processed them. I then put the neural transmitter in the helmet and add other necessary features. Like a speedometer, altitude meter, power level, camera, and com-set. I finish and we take it to the park. I test it out, I can do a lot more tricks, but there still one more feature I need to test. I land smoothly and walk over to the others. "That was awesome, Siren!" said Fred. I smile, "Thanks Fred, but there's one more feature I need to test." I say. "What?" asked Gogo. I expand the board so it was now twice as big. "Two person mode." I say. Fred runs forward. "Ooh-ooh-ooh, pick me pick Fred!" He said. I couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry, but it's should be two people who are about the same height and weight." I explain. I look at Hiro. "I'd be happy to help." He said. I smile. We head back to the lab so, we can make another helmet for Hiro, when I got another idea. I drew out a pair of boots and processed them. They were a silvery blue and had hollow soles. I grab supplies and start tinkering. They others notice but don't disturb me seeing as last time ended with me face-first on the floor. I finish the two small machines. I open the soles up and put them in. I seal up the soles so they would fall out, then put them on. I then sync'em with the transmitter so I could turn them ON and OFF to suit my needs. I call my board over, I was still wearing my helmet. I activated the machines and step on. I make the board float up 6 feet off the ground. "Now to test'em" I lean back and the board flips over. I was hanging off the board like a bat. "YES!" I say excited. They other are staring at me. I flip back over and land. The other rush over. "How did you do that?" Honey asked. I take off the shoes. "I present my latest gadget, G-Boots." I said. They cock their heads to the side and had confused looks on their faces. "Huh?" I sigh and set the boots down and start on Hiro's helmets. "So, basically they have a small machine that's similar, to to the semi-gravity generator in the hoverboard. Only this one manipulates the gravity around it allowing someone: to walk up walls or hang like a bat." I explain as I finish making Hiro's helmet. "What's your shoe-size Hiro?" I ask as I toss him his helmet. "Um, Men's 5." He says confused. "Thought so." I adjust the settings on the processor. "Go ahead and design your shoes style." I say as grab more supplies to make Hiro's G-Boots work."Just make sure the soles are hollow." I say as I set the stuff down on my work table. They crowd around and I could read their expressions loud and clear. "Helen-Explanation-now!" Gogo said. "Well, its kind of a long story!" I say rubbing the back of my head. "We got time." Said Gogo. I sigh and begin to explain.

PS-If you're confused on why the others are so comfortable with going from nice to intimidating it's because Gogo's also like that so they're used to it!

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
Word count 1474