Treble and Bass Clef: superhero sibs!

I don't own BH6!

Siren PoV
I pace on a rooftop trying to figure out a plan that doesn't include us getting discovered or recognized. And of all the things I should have brought masks weren't one of them. I do have a theory I'd been wanting to try for a while. But if I was wrong we wouldn't have time to try anything else. Mike sighed in defeat. "Okay I'm in." He said clearly already regretting his choice. "But I didn't say anything-You were making your 'I have an idea but You're gonna hate it' face" He explained interrupting me. I nod and mind messaged him the details. He looked even less enthusiastic than before if that was possible but still held his hands out for me I smiled and was about to take them but then I had better idea. I handed him his stuff before grabbing my own phone. I hit the song we wanted on our phones. I plugged in my earbuds and he did the same with headphones. We joined hands again and focused on the the music.

Nobody's PoV
The two siblings closed their eyes and started to sing.

Beneath the stars
Face to face
I'll told ya I love ya
Won't let your heart break

I'll run to the moon and walk on the sea
I'll start a new world for you and me

And I'll save ya when the sky falls
Can you hear the siren call?
So together we can break down the walls
Can you hear the siren call?

The siblings started to glow and levitated off the ground but they didn't seem to notice.

Now I'm everywhere you know
That I'll never let you go
Cos I'll save ya when the sky falls

Something seemed to force the two siblings apart. Both just floating there, their arms eagle spread; legs slightly apart; head lifted upwards. (A/N Now for their transformations think magical girl anime or something similar. I'm going to explain the sequence but technically they happen right after the other and each only takes a few seconds to do! Also the current time is 12:28! 2 minutes til big monster cliché! Thank you to those who read this.)

Can you hear the siren call?

Mike's loose clothing is replaced by a skin tight suit that had a bass clef in Energy Jewels; E. emeralds to be exact, from the caves. It was Forest green with brown leather touches.(A/N so it's similar to Hiccup's outfit) The legs had advanced leg braces that looked like armor so no one would guess he was just learning to walk again. On his belt he had a couple 'pranks bombs' as his sister calls them. As well as a grappling Hook; handcuffs, a small machine that would make him very happy and finally a taser. His hands were covered by fingerless gloves that had E. emeralds imbedded in them. His combat boots were perfectly tailored to run up walls and had rocket jets incase he needed to get out quick. He had a pair of tinted googles that hid his eyes and his headphones were around his neck. His hair once 'medium brown dyed pink' was now copper with darker brown streaks and was spiked.

Can you hear the siren call?

Siren's cutesy outfit changed into a skin tight exercise top with straps that crossed in the back. It was black with electric blue straps and sides on the chest was treble clef in Sapphire. She had a short swim skirt that was black with electric blue sides. Underneath she had leggings that were electric blue with a black stripe on the side and ended a few inches below her knee. It had detachable sleeves that had a thumb slit. Her belt was the same as her brothers only she had an extra hand-held machine. Her earbuds turned into small sixteenth note earrings. Her boots more or less stayed the same. She also had tinted Goggles and her hair once 'black dyed medium blue' in cute pigtails turned bright silver with lighter and darker streaks and was now in a high ponytail. Her hair was also shorter. It still went well past her shoulders but was still much better than basically butt-length hair.