You mess with my love life I'll mess with your's

I don't own big hero 6.

Siren P.o.V.
We sang the song a few more times and he was ready to start the rehab. I grabbed a special pair of G-boots I pacifically made for Mike and put them on his feet. His legs need to get use to movement again, as well as regain coordination and this would allow him to do so with out putting stress on his legs. I reach into my 'jewelry box' to look for the watch that controls the boots. As I shifted though my stuff I saw the tags and we pulled them out. I rub my thumb over my Mom's name. Mike does that same with Dad's. I hug him, "Thank you again for finding the tags bro." I tell him finally finding the watch. I hand it and chain with a little fire charm to him. He looked between the chain and me with a neutral expression. "No." He said deadpanned. I rolled my eyes and started to look though his closet. (Try to figure out who Siren's dressing him up as before I say it and comment on who is is when you figure it out 😉) I pull out a skin color t-shirt with a 6-pack on it, a black vest with a white trim, loose baggy pants, and a black and white scarf for him and then walk to my bathroom and grabbed my own brand of special hair dye and his hair gel. "Really, Natsu Dragneel?" He asked deadpanned. "Who made me dress up as Levy Gardener when I was 14 so he could say he was taking me trick or treating, and dressed up to be nice?" I asked him. He glared at me but sighed. He had the chair lean back so his head was over the sink. I smiled and started to get to work. I carefully washed his hair and rinsed it. I showed him a picture Nastu's hair and told him to concentrate on it. He did and it turned the perfect shade of salmon pink. I handed him the other stuff and told him to finish getting ready. (Now try to figure who sirens going as before I say it) I hurry to my closet and find a cute black pleated skirt with a white trim, a red top, a yellow scarf, and black shoes. I dyed my hair and make it medium dark blue. And put my hair up into 2 pigtails. I threw on the rest of it and decided my Wendy outfit was perfect. I walk out and smile. Mike makes a great Nastu, I thought to myself as he came out. "So, we're Dragon-slayers siblings?" He questioned slightly amused while mentally admiring my work. Oh, did I forget to mention I can read minds. That's how I knew Hiro thought I was pretty since he didn't actually say it out loud and why I was scared that he'd figured out how I knew what he thought. We walk over to my disguise utilities safe or the 'Call it a makeup case and you're dead meat' box. I look over the unusual eye color selection of the color contact and choose the perfect pair to complete the costume and walk over to Mike who was in the Common eye color choices I keep on hand. He swapped me a pair of Chocolate brown ones for the pair of Onyx black contacts I was holding. I grabbed my bag, stuffed some money in it as well as my Phone, Mike's headphones, my earbuds, and extra powder and gel in case we want to adjust our faces. Mike had pulled an all nighter last night to finish the design for the dorms and sent it to Daphne who loved it. I smiled and got directions to the Cafe from the mansion. Since it was only 15 blocks away we walked. Well, Mike walked, I rode my board. Mike had his own board but insisted that he work on walking first. If you call his legs being straight and stiff and swinging his legs the side then to the front, walking. I planned to go to the caves to get some special material for knee braces till he could move his knees correctly without possibly mess up his leg again. So anyway I was going slow so he could keep up with me. "So, sis think the other's are Fairy Tail characters too?" He asked me as we turned a corner. "Maybe though if they did it be really cool." I said, jumping up as my board spun in a circle underneath me like a helicopter blade. "Yeah and wouldn't be so funny if Hiro was dressed as Romeo, ya know since you ship RoWen." He said smirking. I gave him a look that said, really? He flashed me a cheeky smile. Oh well two can play at that game. I mind messaged him. Oh yeah that was what our little exchange at the mansion yesterday was. "Yeah and wouldn't Honey make a PERFECT Lucy! After all you DO ship NaLu!" I chirped as we turned another corner. "Really?!" He said blushing so hard I had to resist powdering his face. I shrugged. "Hey you mess with my love life I'll mess with yours!" I said. He tries to playfully push me but when his hand made contact with my shoulder, we saw something. An fiery rampage killing many people at the downtown dock; a clock stuck at 12:30. We snap out of it and look at his watch. 12:23 He looks crestfallen but nods and grabs his board that I brought just in case. We take the roofs since its faster and we could use the new Holo-screen to hide us. I pull out my phone and sent a group text to Honey and others.
Siren🐬 Sorry Don't think we can make it 😔We have an appointment for Mike's legs he'll might be starting rehab but the end of the week at the lastest maybe sooner if we're really lucky! 🤗

Honey lemon 🍯 It's OK I understand we can go anytime but you brother walking again! You can't miss that! 😆

🍯And Don't feel too bad My mom wants to have a girls day with me to hang out since she isn't gonna see me as much🙂

Gogo🚴🏼 dad said I can only join Alpha test if I agreed to spend every other Saturday afternoon with him Starting today! But Then again if It's better than staying for Sunday night dinner! 💀

Fred🐲 mom has her presentation in half an hour! she's nervous and I wanna be there for her maybe we could go there for dinner? 🤔

Wasabi🍵 dinner works for me I'm spending the day babysitting my cousins 👯 candy and coco while their older sister Suger goes to her salsa competition

🐬wait a minute! you have 3 cousin who are named after food?! And your nickname is wasabi?!?! *resisting the urge to bust a gut laughing like yesterday* 😆

Hiro Dinner sounds good Aunt Cass wants me to help her out with the Cafe it burned down yesterday and we're shifting though the rubble😔

🐬dinner it is! hey lets try to surprise each other with our costumes but Everyone has to go as a character from fairy tail! Kay! 😇

sounds good!

🐬FYI everyone is free to use my disguise utilities safe!

🐲⛑🍯🍵🚴🏼
THE WHAT?

🐬 *sigh* the big black box that's labeled 'Call it a Make up case and your dead meat'

🐲⛑🍯🍵🚴🏼
Oh OK C U in a bit

🐬C YA

I stare at the bay and see a Legit monster about to start terrorizing San Fransokyo! And all I can think is: cliché much!

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
1302 words