Explaination

I Don't own Big hero 6 only my own characters!

Hiro P.o.V.
Siren took a deep breathe. "Okay, what do want to know?" She asked. The others were surprised. Gogo was about to step forward but, Wasabi held her back. "How do the boards work?" He asked. Siren's eyes darted left and right. She motioned us over to her stuff which Wasabi had neatly organized and labeled for her. She pick up the chest, she told no one to touch, and opened it. We looked inside. It was filled with lead boxes. Each having its own label. The top of the chest have a chart. I tried to read it but it was either in hieroglyphics or really bad penmanship, I wasn't sure which. She brought out a box. She close the chest and re-locked it. She once again made sure no one but us was looking and open the box. It was filled with jewels but they didn't look normal. I was no jewelry expert but I was pretty sure jewels are not supposed glow like they're slightly radioactive. They were all the same type from what I could tell, every one was blue in some parts and red in other parts. They were very pretty, but I could tell they were NOT meant to but used for jewelry. She picked up on with her bare hands and closed the lid re-locking it. She holds it out so all of us could see it. "This is a rare Sapphire-Garnet I discovered a huge vein of them in a series of secret underwater caves in San Fransokyo Bay I found about 3 years ago. I thought at first they were just pretty stones but then I found out that they were a rare mix of sapphire and garnet." She explained. We all looked at each other. Honey was the first to speak up. "Well, they're really interesting, but what do they have to do with how your board and shoes work?" she asked. Siren smirked and set it on the table. "Watch." She said and began to him a tune to a song. My Song, the one my parents sang to my when I was a kid. I still remember the lyrics.

When the sea meets the sky you toss and turn in defeat
but if you touch the sky you will be set free
for those who run and play and spin
never worry about the path ahead
but you my dear shall taste victory
for you have always completed me and together we shall fly
never losing sight for I know you'll never leave my side
til the day we say good-bye
and even when we must part you'll be in my heart
don't you dare worry don't you dare cry
for I'll always be by your side (repeat)

I started to tear up a bit. I would've just stared at her, wondering how she knew the song, but Gogo made me look down. I gasped. The jewel was floating, I waved my hands above and below it no string or draft or anything for that matter that would make the jewel float as the song ended the gem slowly fell down on the table, like nothing ever happened. "Basically, the gems sends out pulses of semi-gravity. So, by harnessing the semi-gravity pulses it sends out I can manipulate the gravity surrounding me, which makes the boots and board work." She said in a matter-of-fact-way. We just stare at her. "Oh, and could you not tell anyone about it, til I'm 100% sure I know how it works?" We nod. "Any questions? Or words, for that matter?" She asked. We don't say anything. She sighs. "If someone doesn't say SOMETHING in the next 10 seconds, I'm just gonna slap you guys." She warns. We still don't say anything. "Time up!" She says as she steps forward and slaps us. "OW!" We all say at the same time. "Hey, I warned ya." She said with a shrug. We just rubbed our cheeks as Baymax fixed us up. "Anything else we should know?" Asked Wasabi. Siren thought for a moment. "Not really." She says with a shrug. I look over at her blueprints. "Hover-chair," I read out loud. "A hover wheelchair for the disabled." I looked closer and it look like it was designed for one person. "It's something I thought of for my brother." She said as she took it away from me. "He's disabled?" Asked Honey. "Well, he might be forever." She said sadly. We decided not to push it. "Hey why don't we make it together!" Suggested Honey. She looked up. "That be great" She said. So, we got to work and in 1 hour we were done. Ms. Jane, the supervisor, saw everyone's progress and told us to go home early. We agreed to go to Fred's house. Siren tagged along with her board. Since, tomorrow was Saturday. Me and Siren could test 2 person mode tomorrow.

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
857 words