Chap 8

Truthfully, the life of high society is kept secret especially those from old money. They pay millions to keep their privacy. There is also the nouveau-riche also known as the new rich, they tend to be flashy and show off their wealth they are like the extroverts of high society. They are the stereotypical rich that most of the world knows about and base their knowledge about the rich on them. Though not everyone follows this stereotype. Jisoo, Seulgi, and Wendy's families come from old money.

Jisoo's family, the Kim's were once a merchant family before joining the ranks of nobility in the early 1700s, though after becoming part of nobility they didn't stray far from their true nature as merchants and expanded their business throughout the country. In the early 1800s, the Kim's started to expound their business in the entire Asian continent investing business here and there. In the 1900s the Kim's moved to Europe and began to invest in the European market in the 1920's they began to invest in the middle east market. When World War 2 started the Kim's returned to Seoul South Korea and there they aided their country throughout the war and when the war ended, they invested their money to help the development of their country. In the 1950's they started investing in the American Market. The Kim Group of Investments (KGI) is a renowned international investment company owned by them and they are also well-known investors in the business world.

Wendy's family, the Son's was once a noble clan of scholars and doctors that dates back to the early 1500s wherein the females of the clan are either doctors or herbalists. The males serve as scholars or ministers of the country. They had followed this family tradition till today and had only expanded into business in the early 1800s. Their company Son's Group of Pharmaceuticals (SGP) has now multiple international hospitals and labs under its belt.

Seulgi's family, the Kang's was once a clan that had been serving the country's military since the late 1400s. Due to the second world war, they had lost almost all their clan members with only the main branch remaining, and with their war spoils they started up a security agency company with the help and investment of KGI. It became internationally known by the early 1990s. The company is called Kang International Security Agency (KISA).

The three had been raised up in such a society where family prestige and honor must be maintained well and, in the end, they had aged (mentally) older than most people their age and act like they're 45. Like going to parties but instead of socializing with the younger generation, they'd end up socializing with the parents or grandparents instead. So, it made their elders happy and fully support them when they asked if they could learn to blend in with their peers and go to school instead of their usual homeschool. Though with the condition that they would be monitored by a security team every time they go out of their house.

After arriving at her apartment, Jisoo contacted Albert to arrange her barista agenda for her.

SEOUL SOUTH KOREA 6:30 PM

@LilMissKim:
"
Hey Al, can you contact butler moon for me?"
"Tell him to buy a café for me so that I can use my barista skills there."
"Also ask him when he could arrange everything for me, thanks."

PARIS FRANCE 11:30 AM

@ButlerAl:
"I'll see to it Milady"

After getting a reply from Albert, Jisoo prepared herself for bed hoping that tomorrow would not be so chaotic after today's incident at school.

Meanwhile with BlackVelvet (sending messages)

SEOUL SOUTH KOREA 8:30 PM
@Joy:
"look what I got for our new pets ¬‿¬"
*sends a picture of colorful chokers*

@Yeri:
"Joy I knew you were kinky but I never thought you were this kinky 😳"

@Lisa:
"😳😳😳"

é:
"don't you think you're going a bit too far..."

@Joy:
"they deserve it for humiliating us like that 😠"

@Jennie:
"isn't a dog's collar more fitting than that?"

@Joy:
"sadly this is the closest thing I could get that wouldn't get us into trouble 😞"

@Irene:
"sad"
"I wanted a leash with it"

@Rosé:
"girls!!! 😠"
"you shouldn't treat them like that!"

@Joy:
"oh come on Rosé we won't go that far... we'll just give them harmless errands that's all
plus the collars are just for aesthetics"
"a little reminder of who they belong to and what they have done"
"I'll see you guys tomorrow good night 😘

The next day...

Jisoo woke up early as usual to do her morning routine but this time she made box lunches for her and her friends. She does not want what happened yesterday to repeat itself plus she was in charge of making their lunches.

By the time she was ready, both Wendy and Seulgi had arrived in front of her apartment building. Within minutes Jisoo was able to go down and meet with them, she greeted them and handed them their lunches. At the same Lisa's car stopped coincidentally right by them. She wasn't looking out of the window but by the time the stoplight turned green, she turned her head to the right and saw Jisoo exiting the luxurious apartment building, greeting Wendy and Seulgi. She was shocked and her skepticism of their identities grew. Just as she was about to ask her driver to stop, the stoplight turned green, so the car began to move, and she missed her chance to follow them.

Lisa arrived at their group's meeting area. Everyone was already there when she arrived. "Lisa!!!" Rosé exclaimed as she happily hugged Lisa. "Good morning love." Lisa greeted Rosé and kissed her. "What's happening?" "Nothing much just Joy showing Jennie and Irene the choker she showed the GC last night." Rosé said still hugging Lisa. "Can you not do that early in the morning and respect us single people here?" Yeri said in a sassy tone. "You're just bitter." Lisa argued sticking out her tongue. Seconds later Yeri began chasing Lisa. "Come back here!!!" While the two were chasing each other the rest ignored them. Joy gave Irene and Jennie identical red chokers. "The rest were gaudy looking so I chose this color instead." Joy said in a mischievous tone. "I still think that dog collars would be better." Jennie said monotonously. "Dog collars would get us into trouble with the headmistress." Irene said. "Don't you think it's a bit too much?" Rosé asked. "Too much? I think it's quite cute. This would show everyone who they belong to. Plus, our cute pets should also be glamorous as us." Joy chuckled as Rosé sighed. "Now let's go and meet our little pets at the school's entrance." Joy said as she walked away with Jennie and Irene following her. Rosé could only sigh. She looked back at Yeri and Lisa who were still running and sighed once again. "Lisa! Yeri! Let's go!" She called and the two stopped running around. Panting, they followed Rosé.

Not long after BlackVelvet arrived at the entrance, the trio, Jisoo, Wendy, and Seulgi were surprised because they were greeted by them. "Good morning little pets." Joy said smiling at them "Today we came here to give you gifts... and a little orientation of your role as our pets..." She said with her usually mischievous tone while the trio stiffened and was a little scared. Joy walked in front of Wendy until she was just 15cm away from her. She held her chin and raised it so that she could have eye contact with her. Wendy was stiff, she saw a glint of pure evil in Joy's eyes, she was scared. While Wendy feared her, Joy found her quite cute, so she chuckled and gently put on the choker she had prepared for her.

Seeing Joy putting on the choker on Wendy, Irene just reached out and gave Seulgi hers and told her to wear it and Seulgi just cluelessly did as she was told while Jennie tossed Jisoo her own choker and glaringly told her to wear it.

"Now since you received your gifts it's time for the little orientation. It's not much. Just that from tomorrow onwards you will meet us at lunch and when we call you, you better come, or we'll punish you. That's it for today. See you." With that, BlackVelvet left the trio scared and confused.

To be continued...