|| How Lovely ||

I smiled as I examined what lies in front of me. It was a picnic on a hill, sitting neatly underneath a tall oak tree. I put my hands over my mouth and giggled, "Richie...did you do all of this?" I asked, turning to face him. He smiled and nods. "Yeah, I-I thought it would be nice to get away from the city for a bit." He said. I pressed my lips together as I could feel another smile forming. "I-I know it isn't much, but I thought you'd like it, but if not, that's okay-" I then wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a hug. I shut my eyes tight and whispered, "I love it, Richie. This is so sweet of you." He returned a hug, wrapping his  arms around my waist. "Of course. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, Richie."

I knew he's changed. I knew he changed for the better. He really did.

This is so romantic of him. A picnic outside of town, away from everyone. He is such a hopeless romantic. Even if he was a killer before, he always manages to have a soft spot for certain things.

We pull back, "Come on, let's eat." He says, grabbing my hand and leading me over to the blanket, where we sat down.

* * *

3:05 pm

We had been there for a few hours now. After we had finished eating about two hours ago and now we just lie there. Relaxing. Talking. About anything and everything.

I giggled as he kissed up and down my neck. I was sitting happily on his lap, back facing him, his arms wrapped so delicately around my waist. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. I placed my hands on his and hummed, "Aww, I love you more, Richie."

"Nope. I love you way more, Eddie spaghetti."

"Ugh, you ruined the moment you jerk." I joked. He chuckled in my ear, "Well, how's about I make it up to you, huh?" He then pressed more kisses onto my neck. I then turn to face him, still sitting in his lap, I wrap my arms around his neck once again, pressing an actual kiss onto his lips. "This has been such a perfect day, Rich." I whisper against him lips. "Thank you. Thank you so much for doing this." I say, to which he smiled. "Aww, only the best for you, Eddie." He placed a soft and gently kiss on my forehead. "How long were you planning this?" I asked. "Well, I got the idea to do it last week, because I knew that you were stressed out with school and work and on top of that I made you mad and then you and Beverly got into it, so I decided to make a day all about you." He explained. I grinned,"Awww, Richie. That's so sweet." I then gave him a hug. He hugged me back, running his hands up and down my back, causing a tingle to run up my spine. Richie's touch is so addicting.

"I have never been so in love with someone." He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip, pulling back and looking him in the eye. "Me too, Richie. I've never been so in love in my entire life." I returned. We press our forehead against one another's, Richie holding onto my hands tight against his chest. "You're my everything." Richie says.

"You're my entire world." He adds. I felt myself beginning to tear up a bit, but I quickly wiped my eyes and hugged him tight once again, not knowing what else to say to
that, except for, "I love you so much, Richie. You're my everything."

* * *

Richie and I decided to take a walk along the trail we had spotted whilst lying down. We walked, hand in hand, down the rocky path and up a few hills.

"Okay, so...what's your favorite scene from a movie?" He randomly asked me. The question caused me to think a little before answering. "Oh, you'll think it's cheesy." I say with a smile. He chuckled, "Aw, just tell me. I won't judge." He assures, to which I sigh and giggle. "Okay, well, you know in those horror movies when the main character and their love interest are in a situation and they think it'll be their last time seeing each other or whatever, so they give each other one last kiss?" He nods. "That. That's my favorite scene." He smiles, "Aw, cute." Was all he said. "I know. I'm very cute." I joked. "That too." He said.

We then come to a stop as something catches our eye. A house. But not just any house. A gorgeous two-story house. It looked so beautiful.

It was painted a lovely white. There was a porch with a porch swing and the roof was painted a nice crimson red. I could go without the crimson red, but other than that, it looked so beautiful. "How lovely." I commented, looking over at Richie, who was still admiring the home. "Yes," he says.

"How lovely."