|| Ravenous ||

Richie sits up, lifting me up off the couch by my thighs. I giggled as he carried me over to the playroom, leaving sweet little kisses on his neck and collarbone. He puts me down in front of the door, pressing a long and passionate kiss on my lips. "Hold on, he says, "let me just go grab the-"

"Key?" I cut him off, dangling the keys that I had just taken out of my pocket. I thought he'd be angry with me for even having them, but he, instead, smiled, placing his hands on my waist. "You sneaky, bastard." He whispered, placing another kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, keys still in my grip. He then lifted me up once again, snatching the keys from my hands in the process, "Hey..." I whined as he unlocked the door. He pushed it open, me still in his arms as he stepped inside. He put me down once again to lock the door. I took that time to examine my surroundings a bit better, now that I was fully awake and all.
"Hey, uhm- you-you didn't uh- you didn't do anything by yourself in here, did you?" He questioned, walking over to me. I giggled. "No way." I began, "I was only in here for a minute." He grabbed a hold of my wrists and lifts them over my head, with one hand, pinning me against the wall behind me. I press my lips together, as he placed his other hand on my waist. "Good." He said, "But you really shouldn't have been in here at all." He warned. I love when he does this. I love it when he gets assertive and so...so...dominant.

I smirked. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled. To which he moves the hand that was on my waist, up to my cheek, caressing the corners of my mouth, lightly, with his thumb. "Oh, well. Sorry's not gonna cut it, sweetheart." He whispers against my lips.
I was eating all this up. Like I said, dominant Richie, is the Richie I grew so fond of. As much as I didn't wanna admit it back then. But now, I'll happily admit it. I love being punished. Okay, maybe I could've worded it a bit better...but still. You get what I'm trying to say, right?
I could feel his hot, predatory breath on my neck as he whispered, "Do you want this, baby?" Which sent shivers up and down my spine. Consent is sexy.

"Y-Yes..." I answer shyly. "Yes, what?" I had completely forgotten the rules when we were in here. "Do I need to remind you?" He asked. But I quickly corrected myself with a, "Yes, sir." He smiled. "Good boy." He praises. I smiled at his praise, feeling my heart practically about to beat out of my chest from excitement... and...a bit of worry. Yeah, I've done this before, but it's been a long time since I've done this and I just don't want to disappoint Richie. But, the more I thought about it, the more I came to realize that, Richie also probably hasn't done this in a long time, ever since I left anyways.

Or, he better not have anyways...

I then bit my lip and as his grip lightened on my wrists, I quickly pushed him back on the bed and climbed on his lap. He looked a bit taken aback by this, but he then smiled at me, sitting up and placing his hands on my waist. "Now, what do you think you're doing?" He questioned. I shrugged and chuckled, "Nothing..." I say, "I'm just still kinda mad at you for lying to me and all, and normally, I would just ignore you," he frowned as I said this, "but clearly since that isn't an option with you, I just figured I'd get back at you by playing you at your own game." I suggested. He bit his lip, "Wow, that's...new." He began. "But, it would kinda be cool to see how that goes, so...go for it, sweetheart." He says. I giggled before pushing him on his back and sitting myself on his crotch as I did on the couch before. He was about to place his hands on my hips, until I grabbed his wrists, pinning them against the mattress. He chuckled. "Oh wow-"

"Shush." I demand. His facial expression dropped and he looked stunned by the way I spoke to him. But he didn't say anything, allowing me to continue. I smirked. "What's the matter?" I ask, taking one hand off his wrists and placing it on his thigh. "Are you...scared?" I teased. "Permission to speak?" He asked. I nodded.
"No, I'm just- shocked. I'd honestly never expected you to be so-"
"Controlling? Governing? Dominant?" I cut him off.
He nods slowly, "Well, I had to learn it from somewhere right?"
He smiled, "Yeah, I guess so-"
I then placed my finger on his lips and shushed him once again. "Okay, no more talking." I demand. He continues his smile and nods. I then take my other hand off of his wrists, finally freeing him as I began to take off my shirt. I lift it over my head and I toss it across the room.
"Sit up." I demand. He does so, sitting himself up and placing his hands on my hips.