|| "I Love You More!"||

5:15 AM

I sit up, hazily looking around the room. I then look down, seeing Richie was still fast asleep next to me. I smiled to myself and covered him up with the blanket, before getting out of the bed, quietly. I didn't wanna wake Richie up, but I knew that I had class in a few hours so I needed to get up.
I unlock the door and walk out, making sure to shut the door as quietly as I possibly could. I make my way down the hall, flicking on the light switch in his kitchen and proceeding to make me a glass of water. I take a few sips before deciding to start getting ready for class. I didn't want to wake Richie just yet because I knew he probably doesn't get much sleep during the week. I place the cup of water on the counter and I made my way into Richie's room, where I grabbed two towels from his dresser drawer and I made my way into his bathroom, where I shut the door behind me and proceed to turn on the water, placing my towels, neatly, on the shelf in his bathroom.
I then looked over and noticed a picture on his wall. I had never noticed it there before and I had taken many showers here. I examined the photo. It was a woman. She looked beautiful. She had the same eye color as Richie. Those same deep brown eyes. So deep that you could drown in them.

I didn't think too much about it as I shrugged it off and took off my clothes, hopping into the shower. My back stung as I got in, as I had forgotten to turn on the cold water, but I didn't mind it. The scorching hot water was sort of...soothing, in a way. So relaxing.
I began washing my hair, preparing myself for the day ahead.

* * *

I began drying my hair with the towel as I made my way out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around my waist. As I was making my way into the living room, I felt two hands press up against my waist and I felt as if I were being lifted into the air. I yelped and giggled as I was lifted over Richie's shoulder.
"Ahh! Richie!" I yelled. "Put me down!" He chuckled, setting me down on top of the counter, placing both of his hands on either side of me; now I was trapped.
He pressed his forehead against mine and placed his hand gently on my cheek.

"Good morning." He whispered against my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck. "Good morning." I returned with a slight giggle.
"Richie...I have to get dressed." I whispered, running my fingers through his hair. "Well, maybe you should've thought of that before leaving my bedroom, baby." He says, beginning to press light kisses on the crook of my neck. I giggle softly before biting my lip. "Richie...I-oh my gosh." I whine. I hear him chuckle in my ear and I giggled as his hot breath hit my skin.
His hands made their way to my ass, pulling me in closer. "R-Richie-"

"You shouldn't parade around like that." He growls in my ear in a playful manner. I scoff. "I am not parading around." I argued. "Oh, yes you are." He deadpanned, pulling me in closer to where our chest heaved against one another. It was kinda hot.
I bit my lip and smiled softly up at him. I continue running my fingers through his hair as I glanced over at the clock that sat neatly on the table in his living room. "You know, we could get a quickie in before you have to leave for school, if ya' know what I mean?" He winked playfully. I giggled, "Mmm, I dunno..." I sighed. He frowned and pouted.

I then smiled, "You could...try and convince me otherwise though." I gave him a dangerous look. He grinned his signature grin and pressed his forehead against mine, chuckling. His hands made their way up my back as he traced his finger over my spine, causing me to shiver a bit. "You are so cute..." he whispered in my ear. I giggled softly. "Richie..." I began, grabbing both of his hands, "I have to get ready." I then hop off the counter, tying the towel back around my waist. He sighed, "You are such a tease, Eds." I giggle before making my way down the hall and into Richie's room.

* * *

7:13 AM

"So, you want me to pick you up around..."

"Two." I answered, grabbing my bag and pressing a kiss on his lips.

I open the car door, shutting it behind me and I make my way over to the entrance, but not before,

"Hey, Eddie!" He called out. I turn around. "I love you." I smiled at this and called out,

"I love you more!"