Disguise

Before in Boboiboy Problematic

As we got in the crowd, i felt my shoulder was just pushing other people's. As i walk further, i saw a shop with gifts and things of this planet. I told Nyx i want this and he helped me pay for it.

Their paying system is pretty interesting where they use their thumbs to pay.

As we were proceed, i stop to another store but Nyx was not anyway to be found.

Seriously he just walks to the front and how am i suppose to choose a store! Ah!

Suddenly, i felt a hand pulling my hands away from the crowd and inside an small alley that i fell seated on the floor, as my eyes close. My heartbeat is beating so face. Then, i heard a very familiar, loving voice that i haven't listen for so long. A voice i miss.

"Boboiboy."

I open my eyes and i see Fang.

Boboiboy's POV

"F-fang!?" I cried out looking at him, exactly the same as i last saw him, with his turtle dark purple shirt.

"Yes, Boboiboy.." his mellow deep voice rings my ear as my tear run down from my cheeks. I put my hands on his chess and hold his shirt while i sob so hard.

The amount of pain and missing towards him i had since i made the decision started to run my whole body. I wrap my hands against him and hug him as tight as i could.

"H-how could you be here? Why didn't you tell Kizka?" As i pull back to look at his face, I sobbed and talked at the same time.

He dropped a beautiful smile and rub my cheeks.

"I wanted to surprise you Darling. Even Kizka knew about this, that's why he separated from you and that Red Alien left you also, so you could be surprised " I heard the word darling coming from him and i cried even more.

I felt so happy that he is still the same person, he looks amazing as last i remembered him. He planned this whole thing and i am the most happiest person now.

"I promised Kizka to bring you back to the planet that i am staying." He told me, as i processed that i nodded.

Then i felt a warm hands on my cheeks pulling into a kiss towards me. I feel really nervous but i want him.

Then, i felt a gush of wind pushing both of us and i felt i was pulled by something as i hold on Fang really tight to realise, Nyx was pulling me away from Fang.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING NYX" i scream as i look at Nyx.

"Trying to save your ass!" He blurt it out while screaming at me, as i see him holding on a staff on his hand.

Then i felt a harsh pull from Fang.

"Let him go Nyx!" Scream Fang.

Then Nyx swing his staff and wind separated us. Nyx pull me to his big muscular body and i felt a strong anger coming from me as i feel Nyx is jealous of me with Fang, because i recall he hated me because of Fang.

I immediately change to Boboiboy thunder and push Nyx away from me.

"STOP BOBOIBOY!!" Scream Nyx. "That is not Pang!"