The one that suffered

Kizka's POV

I started scratching myself as i walk in the walk way towards Boboiboy's room.

I really am so confused. Who should i ask for help? Captain Lye? That pervert old man?

Scratch that! He will ask something in return! Those CCTV footage wasn't enough..

How bout the Earth people? Yeah! But wait what can they do? Ochobot is only a teleport and power sphere.. I am in charge of Boboiboy i must not go back there!

Eventhough Earth do leave a very bad taste in my heart. I still care for the people there.

How is everyone? I should check up on them.

Suddenly, with the speed of a lightning something went pass me.

"Eh!? Who was that!" Then i saw Nyx's tail before disappearing to the right.

I look to the front and realise he ran from Boboiboy.

Where do i go? Boboiboy or Nyx? Oh my god. As i go back and forth i took the decision to go to Boboiboy. Then I'll summon Nyx to my chamber.

I pick up my pace as i go to Boboiboy's room.

I touch the monitor to open the door to Boboiboy's room.

"What has happened?" I look to Boboiboy who is looking out his window.

Boboiboy turn and i see his face red. I ran to him ans hold on to his arm.

"What happened!? Did Nyx hurt you? I saw him running down the walkway?!" I was shaking Boboiboy as i question. "I'll make sure he learn his lesson!"

"Oh! No no!!" I hear Boboiboy's laughter at the ene of his sentence. "Contrary he made my heart beat fast."

Eh? I rotate my head to the right with a very big question mark on my head.

"Kizka.. He kissed me." Boboiboy touched his lips to show where Nyx kiss him.

"Oh that's a relief—" wait a minute. "A KISS!?"

I scream as Boboiboy started being nervous. I hold on to Boboiboy harder.

"What has happened!?" I scream in full confusion.

"I dont know myself." Boboiboy put both of his hand together and looked at me. "I haven't felt that feeling in a while."

I was shock when Boboiboy said that.

"What?" I questioned as i realise. Boboiboy was longing for love. My hand grip started loosen and i look at him.

"Is it bad Kizka..? That felt good?" He seems so nervous to ask me that.

"I think it's not." I give a soft smile to him. The feeling of love me and Boboiboy miss is one we relate.

Between me and Boboiboy, Boboiboy had it harder.

I mean yeah Kaizo is missing and presumably dead by our planet. But I didn't leave the relationship or felt it was out of love. Cause i believe Kaizo is out there missing me like i miss him.

Boboiboy smiled brightly and i gave him a hug.

"You went through alot."

Boboiboy hugs me back as he put his hand behind my back.

I smiled and hug him tighter.

"Stay strong. I am here for you, Boboiboy." I told him. "We are going to Xixus and you are bound to meet Pang."

"I will try my best Kizka." I felt his hug went tighter and i put my hand on his head.

"Good boy."

"But.. I think you need to check on Nyx." Boboiboy tell me as he sound really worried.