Real, hates. Fake, Loves.

Kizka's POV

I look to my side and i see Nyx's face was shock.

I can't see Boboiboy's face. But i know his heart must be breaking so hard right now.

I am sorry Boboiboy.

"Okay! Thank you sir!" Boboiboy cheerfully answered it.

Oh boboiboy.

"You all are dismissed!" The last thing Marshal told us and we left.

As i left the room with Nyx and Boboiboy. Boboiboy seems really okay. What is going on?

"Kizka! What do we do next!" He smiles.

"Ah- we need to meet up with p—-." Then my words got cut off.

"No need." A figure that cut my words approched behind Boboiboy.

Boboiboy was clueless. But when he heard his voice. His expression change.

Boboiboy walk towards me and hide behind me.

"Fang..." he whisper.

Fang looks very stern towards me and boboiboy.

Nyx approaches Pang. "Pang!"

Fang looks to the side and fist bump Nyx.

"Nyx" Fang nod without even breaking a smile.

He has really turn like Kaizo. And i think even worse.

"Captain Kizka." Fang gave me respect.

I just see how Pang is ignoring Boboiboy and Boboiboy is ignoring him.

"So how long do i need to babysit the human?" Said Pang while me and Nyx was shock to hear that.

I step back and try to reach Boboiboy.

"This will be 3 months Pang." Nyx try to calm Pang from saying anymore bad words.

"No need to protect me Kizka." Boboiboy let out from his mouth. He comes from behind me and look at Pang. "I dont need to deal with this jerk after i am done being here to be with Kizka."

Boboiboy got close to me to indicate he is only here for me.

I could feel Pang just a bit pissed.

Nyx took Pangs shoulder and bring Pang towards our exit.

This is getting really awkward and hard.

But Boboiboy did it like a champ! Then i look towards Boboiboy and his eyes.. it was dead.

There's no light in his eyes. Like he has gone numb. As Nyx and Pang walk forward i pull Boboiboy and finally he snaps.

"Kizka! Sorry! Let's go!" Suddenly he pulls me and run towards the exit. He is sure not okay.

We all went straight to the Jets thats on stand by for us. As i let Boboiboy get in the jet, i left to settle some reports and take our next mission.

"I'll be back Boboiboy. We will leave to my house shortly after i am done with some filing." I assure the boy.

He nods and gets in the jet.

Nyx's POV

After pulling Pang to the jet, i realise this is more messy than it is.

But Pang horrible attitude isnt what i would agree. No matter how much you hate someone treating them bad is his choice. Boboiboy such a nice person and i see that Pang let his feelings win.

Pang jump on the driver seat and i sit beside him.

He adjusted his glasses. And look at me.

"Nyx." He calls me.