Goodbye My Love

Boboiboy's POV

I open my eyes as i heard my phone alarm. The alarm is supposed to be for me to wake up and to meet Fang and Kizka before they leave back to their home planet. But i ended up balling my eyes the whole night with anxiety.

I've been staying at Tok Aba's house with Ochobot. Ochobot stayed in his own room upstairs where i stayed before when i was small. I grew up and the room didnt fit me properly and i got the room downstairs but it doesn't feel like my room because i rarely stayed here and i have always been with Fang day and night.

Me and Fang only barely texted each other and we never met since the day he choked me. I kept texting him and calling him to check on him. But i barely get anything from him.

It's lonely.

I force myself out of bed and started getting ready.

15 mintes later..

I'm walking down the street to the forest where their space ship is located. It's 5:45am the sun is not seen yet in the sky. They wanna depart before everyone wakes up.

As i walk, i felt a vibration from my phone. I took it out my pocket and i was shock to see a text from fang!?

"Is this real?!" I quickly unlock my phone and saw what Fang wrote.

Fang: Boboiboy, please come meet me now.. I miss you..

I was shock to see this.

Instanly, i turn my watch power to wind boboiboy as i change to it, i took my hover board and as fast as i could i travel to the place their ship was parked.

And i saw a massive ship parked in the middle of the forest and i saw Fang waiting for me infront of the door of the ship.

Fang heard me and look up to me and he smiled "Boboiboy!" He put out his hands sign for me to hug him.

I instantly change back as i jump in his hands.

"Fang!" I scream as my tear left my eyes.

"Boy" fang answered softly. "I am sorry for all i have done."

"N- no! Please dont be sorry!" I hug him so tight. "You are going through alot. Losing someone you love isn't easy."

"But you are someone i love also." I felt he hugged me tighter. "I felt how much i will miss you the moment we were called back. And i have put your feelings aside and you must be incredibly sad. And i am so sorry for hurting you."

I had no words to say and all i felt was my feelings started to muster up and i started to cry so hard and it was slightly hard to breathe while i cry.

"Boboiboy! Are you okay?!" Fang continues to hug me and starts to cherish my hair. "I am really sorry!"

And i let out whimpers and sobs while holding on to him.

"I dont want you to go!" I scream my lungs out and i bet you the whole forest heard my voice. "I will miss you so hard! I don't want to be apart from you!"

"Boy.." his voice as soft as he could be "i love you so much. We will make this work. I will non stop contact you at every means and ways there is. Every time i am free. I will not let u out my side."

I let go of the hug and look at his face while he says all of that.

"T-this sucks, I know. But i want to know what actually happened to my brother. But by doing so I am so sorry for sacrificing you. I will make it up to. I'll be back to love you and ill be back to being the way we are. That's my promise." Fang holds my cheeks softly while wiping my tears.