Rest for the Weary

A/N Discussion of Injury, Graphic Sex and Violence, Guilt, Mind Fuckery, Non-Consensual Actions of people, human trafficking, Psychological Torture. 

Your POV

Bucky and Steve still have regular quarters at the Avenger compound, it is mostly because Tony just insists, but honestly, they don't use it that much. They did finally get Tony to make it just one room with a California king-size bed and they were able to use it as a locker room. Also, it was a good place to sneak off to for a quickie instead of locking the gym. Which had also been noted, often described by Tony as the room her means when he yelled at us to 'get a room.' It also helped for the boys to be able to catch naps when they were adjusting to the timezone changes, but even if it meant coming home at 3 am, both of them usually preferred getting to slid into our bed, with me. If I minded in the slightest getting woken up that late it was always quashed by the love that washed over me when they joined me. Feeling Bucky's peace or Steve's relief was worth the minor inconvenience to my beauty sleep. Tonight, however, we're using the room for its intended crash overnight purpose for the first time as a thruple, probably ever, and I am thankful it is here.

Steve texted our neighbor to feed the cat. They have a 14-year-old daughter who is a huge fan of Alpine's. We will have to figure something else out when she goes off to college, but for now she is ecstatic to take care of our cat whenever we need it. By the time I'm done in the hanger, I've woken a little over a third of the people in there and Steve insists on carrying me to our quarters and to bed.

I faintly hear Sam and Rhody catch Bucky in the hall for conversation but Steve doesn't stop. I am very curious about what they are talking about but I am so very very tired.

Steve gently sets me on the bed with a little playful bounce as he gets to taking off my clothes. There is fabric rustling and warm humor as he tries to get me to sit up but I just smirk and let him flop my dead weight around. Jokes on me though, how many times can I forget he has freaking super strength? He manhandles me easily and I groan happily when he tosses my bra off. "Oh thank you" I sigh with a wonderful groan as he lets me lay face down and gently rubs the tight marks of the band from my back.

"Hot damn" Comes Bucky's voice, playfull from the doorway. I crack an eye open and he is staring at me, licking his lips softly as he just looks his fill at my almost naked body. I am laid out in nothing but my panties. I smile at him but we all know there is no sex tonight. I am so tired my body doesn't even understand the sit-up command.

Instead, Steve shucks off the rest of his clothes down to his boxers and slides his hands down to grabs my feet, rubbing them deep and firm. "Oh you darling man." I moan gently at the wonderful feeling and I let him melt my sore muscles. God, he is good at this.

The brunette smiles and strips himself as well. I frown gently when I see him naked and so does Steve. His torso is a mottled purple and green mess, which also meant he likely had a ton of bleeding and a ton of painful stuff the doctors couldn't do anything about. It was usually surgery or wait it out and see if the super soldier serum fixed it faster than a doctor could. This was often the course with broken ribs, internal bleeding, or shifted and damaged organs. Their bodies closed damage at breakneck speed and then slowed to heal it thoroughly and correctly. The same thing all our bodies do, but they did it very quickly. They have had to rebreak bones far more often than the other Avengers. I reach out to him. "Come here, Buck" I ask him, my voice is soft and concerned as he gently pushes off the doorframe and joins us on the wonderfully large bed.

I figure out how to sit up, taking a good look at Steve's body as well. His chest looks okay. I mean...his chest looks amazing. Bucky's chest looks amazing. They are fucking perfect sculpted ideals of beauty. But, also that happened to currently be beaten into hamburger meat. By each other. Steve is also bruised and has gashes and scrapes over his torso. There is a long scrape across his leg that looks like someone hit him hard to flip him off his feet, and there are what looks like a burn mark on his forearm. I lean forward and kiss him, gentle of his bruised body, and let him go quickly so I can kiss Bucky as well.