chapter 4

A/N
Sorry for not updating, I have been busy and have had writers block 😭. Anyways update I am agender and use they/it/ze prounouns ^^. Anyways let's get into this.

Midnight's pov

Aizawa and hizashi have been in there for a while, I'm worried. I walk over to the door and peek in.

Aizawa was facing hizashi and gripping onto him, I could hear them crying....

I crept away and decided I'll check on them later to see if they aren't crying-

I walked back over to oboro. 'Don't bother aizawa and hizashi for a bit they are busy'

Oboro nodded, we started messing around and doing wierd stuff. I even got oboro to let me jump of one of his clouds.

I hurt my ankle tho, it really hurts 😭. I regret it only a bit tho. Oboro walked off to get me some ice and I sat on the couch trying to ease the pain.

Stupid cloud, stupid floor why did it have it be so hard. :(

Soon enough, oboro came back with the ice and out it on my ankle. It was REALLY coldddd.

It was reliving tho. Oboro said he needed to grab something and ran off. That was really wierd. It's probably nothing.

I shifted uncomfortably into laying down position and checked the time.

It was around 7 pm, we still haven't eaten anything. We should eat soon.

After a few boring minutes aizawa and hizashi came out of the room and walked into the living room.

'What happened to you nemi' aizawa asks clearly concerned.

'I jumped off one of oboros clouds and hurt my ankle. Aizawa sighed, 'your fucking stupid'.

'I know zawa'

'Hey nem' what's the time' hizashi asks for once kinda quietly, it was wierd.

'7:24pm'

'Holy shit! How did it get so late so quick-'

Aizawa pushed hizashi as a warning he was being WAY to loud for aizawas poor ears.

Oboro walked back in carrying a bunch of snacks. 'I brought snacks you guys! '

'Finalyyyyyyy im starving'

Oboro puts down the snacks on the coffee table and turns on the tv.

'What movie do you guys wanna watch'

'can we watch a horror movieeeee' I had a plan, hizashi had mentioned he hates horror movies.

Oboro put on 'the children'. (I found this scary af 😭)

The movie seemed normal for the beginning, then this sledge seen came up and I looked at hizashi and aizawa on the ground.

Hizashi jumped into aizawas arms while screaming, aizawa erased hizashis quirk and calmed hizashi down.

As the movie went on hizashi kept on jumping into aizawas lap when he got scared, aizawa turning a crimson each time.

When the movie finished hizashi was on aizawas lap shaking.

Aizawa was trying to calm hizashi down, oboro was hiding under a blanket, turns out I was the only one except for aizawa who isn't scared.

I felt kinda bad because I knew hizashi would get scared. We decided to make a fort and sleep in it to take hizashis and oboros mind off the scary movie.