Paybacks a Bitch ain't it

Y/N POV

I all but practically stormed out of the house so that could find Apollo and send his arse to Tartarus myself. I think I broke every speeding law known to Olympus as I zoomed through traffic in my car.

《30 minutes of reckless driving later》

Before I even reached my destination, I was already jumping out of my car and speeding over to where I saw Apollo stood in his acher robes and bow in hand. He noticed me but not my angry expression and smiled and waved at as if he had done nothing wrong. PATHETIC

Just as he was about as he was about to greet me I had already sent a quick hit to face with my left hand. I was Olympus best fighter regardless of the fact that I wasn't the God nor was I the Goddess of war. I quickly transformed into my golden God form which ripped my pants and shirt luckily leaving my sports bra and underwear alone.

I sent hit after hit after hit to his face and body making sure to kick him in the nuts to ensure he had no children. By the time I had finished taking my anger out on Apollo he was practically as golden as me with how much blood was pouring out of him.

" DO NOT: I REPEAT DO NOT EVER COME NEAR ME,EROS OR PERSEPHONE EVE4 AGAIN OR I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A SILVER PLATER AND FEED BOTH YOU SOULD AND YOUR BODY TO CERBERUS!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME APOLLO?!?!??!?" I bellowed at the pathetic excuse of a God.

I only left when I heard a faint 'yes ma'am' after telling him who father would believe if he snitched and how I was going to get Persephone to agree to press charges against him since she was of legal age according to both the Gods and mortals.

《45 minutes later》

I drove back home before I hastily took off my already ripped pants and shirt forgetting that Persephone was in here until I heard a cough behind me. Turning around very flustered,I attempted to cover myself with one of my couch pillows. The Goddess only she looked amused at my failed attempt.

Walking towards me, Persephone put her hand on top of mine slowly bringing the pillow down. I gulped as I watched her look me up and down whilst biting her plump,pink,and rosy bottom lip. I felt my crotch twitch for anticipation of what was to come as her gaze set a fire on my skin." Don't hide yourself from me. I like seeing you this anyway." She said, her voice holding seductiveness to it.

I merely nodded my head since I couldn't properly speak at the moment. She turned around seeming to sway her hips for some sort of reaction. As much as I wanted to give her one we still needed to talk about some things but before I could even speak she had already opened her mouth to talk and what she said nearly froze me in concrete.

"Hey,Y/n/n, do you happen to know about imprints?" She asked whilst unknowingly biting her bottom lip and holding one of my books that I had specifically hid in my room to ensure no one but me and the Fates knew. I gulped since my stomach had a knowing feeling on where this conversation was about to go. I nodded my head," Yeah... it's sort of a magical creature thing, moreover a werewolf thing. So, basically if some sort of werewolf is imprinted on you it would mean that you are their mate." I explained hesitantly.

"Cool!! Um, do you think you can show me what this mark is the. It's kinda creepy yet it looks really cool?" She asked enthusiasticly, I nodded,"Do you think you can show me where it is so I can tell you?" I asked kinda unsure if she even wanted to be touched at the moment sense she had experienced a traumatic event. She nodded as she began to lift her shirt I turned around immediately only to hear a slight giggle behind me.

" Y'know you're going to have to look anyway to see the mark right?" Persephone questioned amusingly." I know, I'm just trying to be respectful before that." I said as calmly as I could

I could feel her rolling her eyes even though my back was turned. I turned around when I heard a faint 'You can look now' and to say was stunned with what I saw would be absolutely right. Persephone's back was toned yet had a slender shape. I ghosted my fingers over the skin seeing Persephone shiver slightly from the heat my body radiated." Well, what do see?" She asked. I locked up only for my eyes to bulge out of my head.

It was the same mark that was on my chariot when I disguised my car, it was the same mark that was above my bed that hanged in a illusion, hell it was the same mark that I had tattooed on my right bicep, though it was hidden right now at the moment. "My m-mark it's.." I trailed off, the same skull that had a green snake that was on fire that creeped through the eye and came out the mouth was beautifully painted on base of Persephone neck.

"What?" She asked as she looked over her shoulder to see me gawking at her neck." The mark that's on your neck.... it's mine, my primal instinct is imprinted on you.. you're my mate Persephone." I said astounded at the new discovery and somewhat gleeful and happy that my primal instinct was telling the truth.