Let's star slow

Y/N POV

"Wha-t-t??" She stuttered as she stumbled back away from me. "You, Persephone, kore are my mate." I stated as I walked closer making her hit the counter in the kitchen. I rose my hand to her face and brushed my thumb over her cheek slightly. I leaned in closer to her ear before I whispered,"That means there is a good chance Apollo is going to die for touching you regardless if you reject me or not." I said,"What do you mean 'reject you'?" She asked breathlessly

"That my Queen means that: you get to decide if you fully want me or not. If you already have feelings for me or are developing some they will become more intense and my rut will start sooner than usual because of you." I said as I pulled back from her ear and put my arms on both side's of her body trapping her between the counter and myself.

"But I will not force something if you do not want me, unlike Apollo who I'm going to snitch on to father and then kill him afterwards." I stated with a shrug of my shoulders as I pulled back to give the Goddess in front of me some space.

"But, before we get into any of that we should probably talk ab-", my words were cut of by a pair of plump lips. Recognizing the who it was, I circled my arms around her waist and pulled her body into mine. I received a soft groan in response as she cupped my face in her hands. Despite seeming inexperienced, Persephone was and is a good kisser. Swiping my tongue against her bottom lip she granted me access .

My tongue plunged deep into her mouth exploring every inch that it could, I had tasted strawberries on the girls tongue and it made me moan deep with pleasure and I received a moan in response. Persephone pulled back, gasping for air, taking this opportunity I picked her up by the back of her thighs and settled her on the counter.

As if on autopilot, I began to kiss her neck bitting softly and nipping the exposed skin there hungrily as the Goddess tilted her head giving me more access as she held the back of my head trying to push me closer. Her body arched into mine pushing against my clothed erection as I sucked on her sweet spot. I groaned softly as she continued moving back and forth, her clit kept bumping against my dick, trying to gain some friction.

Her whimpers and soft moans were music it my ears as my dick grew harder her front grinded against mine. Just as I moved over to her chest, she spoke up breathlessly," Wait, Gods - wait a second." I pulled back completely afraid that I had over stepped boundaries. 'If only Demeter could see us now. Guaranteed she would have an entire scroll the size of the river Styx." I thought to myself, only to be pulled back into her embrace as she stared at me, flustered and breathing heavily.

"I meant wait, because we still have to talk about some things before we move on to that  because I don't want to ruin something before we even have something. Is that alright with you?" She asked after she explained her reasoning for stopping our make-out session. I simply nodded,"Anything you want, baby, we can go at your pace. Plus the day we move beyond making out will be the day I officially mark you as mine. It should help other folks learn not to touch you so I don't mind." I said happily at the fact Persephone wanted their to be an 'us' meaning that she already had feelings for me.

She smiled at me showing her pearly whites." Um, can you get me off this counter please though, so we can talk please?" The pink Goddess asked softly.  I nodded picking her up by her waist so she could plant her feet on the floor. She looked down slightly with a arched eyebrow before looking back up at me with a sultry smirk.

"You might want to take care of that." She said while she pointed down to my crotch. Looking down, I noticed that my boner from earlier had somehow still not gone away and if anything it had growed larger. I chuckled nervously as I attempted to cover myself." Uhm, I'll just go and take a quick shower." I said sheepishly and kinda ashamed.

I hurriedly made my way to the bathroom before she could even respond to me. Not to toot my own horn-but since I was far above average it took a while longer for "Y/N Jr." To settle down unlike most people.'*cough* Apollo* cough* Zeus* cough*'.

After my cold shower, I had thrown on some briefs as well as some sweats and a sports bra before I made my way downstairs. Only to find Persephone layed out on my couch asleep. Chuckling I picked up her sleeping body to my room so she could a proper sleep. She snuggled up to my body as I carried her upstairs to my room.

I tucked her body under the covers. Just before I got up to get some covers on my own so I could sleep in the living room a hand caught my arm. Looking down I saw Persephone with one eye open." Lay down with me?" She asked, her voice suddenly raspy.
"Are you sure? I could just sleep in the living room?" I asked unsure if she was thinking clearly at the moment.

She nodded her head as a tiny yawn escaped her mouth," Your body is warm and you fit well against me." She said softly, I nodded my head and took off my sweats before getting under the covers with her but keeping some space between us just incase she would feel uncomfortable." I can hear your thoughts from over here and demand cuddles!!" She whispered at me jokingly.

I deep chuckle left my chest as I used my arms to circle around her and pull her body flush against mine." Goodnight princess." I mumbled quietly just as my body began to submit to it's tired state. Just as my eyes closed I heard a soft 'G'night Y/n/n.'