Three Years Later

This chapter is for 18+ Viewers

Midori hugged her master as tight as she could. she felt safe and comfortable around him. when dan ordered her to lay back. she nodded shyly and did as she told.
"hands up, Kitten" Dan whispered to her. she mumbled some words and did exactly as she was told. she was almost naked. her nipples got hard as they could from Dan's touch. now there she was laying down. waiting to see what her master would do next.

Daniel Nash reached and slowly removed the panties from Midori leaving her completely naked. she was already started getting wet. Dan touched her entrance from his index finger to feel her.
'Aaah- Mast-er" Midori moaned from his touch. "you are so wet, kitty," Dan said as he rubbed her vagina gently, it made Midori moan more... 
"I-I sorry Masterr" she managed to say. Dan smirked and slowly touched her clitoris and rubbed it with his middle finger. "Spread your legs wide for master" Dan ordered.
Midori started blushing again and her cheeks were pink read now "Yes Master"  she said and spread her legs open.

Dan looked at his pet who was lying there naked with her legs spread. "god she is so beautiful" he thought to himself. he reached out and placed a kiss on her lower belly. "Good girl" 
Midori only managed to let out a whimper as a response. she was already dripping and making the bed wet. she felt embarrassed but there was nothing she could do. she belonged to him. in fact she wanted to belong to him. Dan always made her feel good. as his fingers softly touching her entrance, she arched her back. "mmm master"

"what do you need kitten?" Dan asked and put his finger inside of her and rubbed gently.

"Nyaaaahh" Midori moaned loudly as her master played with her princess parts.  Midori's moans got loud by the second. "Can-I.." she was afraid to finish the sentence. "What is it kitten?" Dan knew exactly what she needed now. but he wanted her to say it. He increased the speed.
"Can- I come, Master?" she muttered.

Dan smiled, "Not yet" . he kissed her nipples.
few moments have passed.

"Can I please come now, Master?" She was about to burst out now. Dan curled his finger inside and played with her. He could go all night if he wanted. Midori was moaning too loud, her eyes rolled back.

"Yes you can, Kitty" Dan gave the answer she wanted. Midori came all over the bed. Dan went around and stroked her hair. Midori was catching breath

"Thank you.. Master" she said and wrapped her arms around him. Dan patted her back.
"Good Kitty"  They hugged each other for a long while before both of them fell asleep.