How to take care of a sad kitty

Dan was busy that day. so kitty was lonely. she tried cleaning the house. but it was already cleaned neatly by him.. Dan didn't let Midori do housework for the most part. that was something Midori had mixed feelings about. she felt like she is distant from her master when he didn't let her do any work. Even tho, Midori knew it was because Master wanted her to be spoiled.

Midori turned her gaming console and played some online games with her friends..  and it bored her really soon. she wasn't even allowed to take a bath alone. then what she is supposed to do.

spending time without her master is really hard for a pet. finally, she thought of making something for the master to eat when he comes home... Midori made heart-shaped chicken nuggets for her master. she really enjoyed the process. and it reminded her of the time Dan praised her cooking every time she made something for him. that was true. Midori was really good at cooking. Her mom taught her how to cook because she was interested in it since she was really little.

But her Master came home late. and as usual, Midori was kneeling in front of the door. greeting her master. And he crouched and rubbed her soft cheek with his thumb slowly. feeling her warm skin made him melt. and he kissed her neck while hugging his kitten to his chest. It was his way of greeting his pet.

"How was your day, Kitty?"

Midori looked down. Dan felt there must be something wrong. so he softly brushed her hair from her forehead with an assuring kindness.
"what's wrong, Mido?" He asked.

Mido.
It was something Dan called Midori really rarely.

Mido
was something Dan called her when he felt so much love for her

Midori wanted to melt to the floor and become a puddle by his feet when he called her that.
She shyly looked up to him but didn't say a word.

Dan gave her a warm smile. and sat on the floor
"Mido gonna tell me what's wrong"

And there was it again.Mido.. He didn't ask if she is gonna tell him what was wrong. instead, he just told her exactly what  she was gonna do next. Midori surrenderd to his masculinity. and in a shy shaking voice, she said.."I made you nuggets"
and looked down soon enough.

Dan lifted her from the floor and got her in his big hands. It made Midori giggle for some reason.
and Dan kept looking at her eyes for a long time. her beautiful black eyes. He thought he would be getting lost in them if he keep looking at them. Finally he found his way out of her eyes. and kissed her soft lips and said in a soft calming voice

"Thanks, kitty cat.. I can't wait"

They both enjoyed a nice dinner with the heart-shaped nuggets Midori made. she warmed up to him really quick. why wouldn't she, he was her master

Midori didn't leave his lap all night. if he wants to go somewhere. he would have to carry her with him. and Dan liked his clingy little kitten so much

He fed her rice balls while stroking her hair with his long fingers.. it made her feel like a newborn. really innocent. submissive and safe
Dan wrapped his arms around her tummy. holding her tight. making her comfortable

Midori didn't talk much. she didn't have to.
her love is there with her. that was all she needed.

"I am gonna take you somewhere tomorrow"
Dan said to Midori as they finish eating.

mh hmm..
Midori managed to say while her mouth is filled with food.

"kitty wanna know where?" Dan tickled her ribs and asked.

"No master" Midori said in a childish voice...

" you don't?" Dan asked sounding a bit sad.. then he remembered something.

"Ohh.. My baby kitten likes surprises, huh" He said smiling

"Yes, master" Midori giggled and cuddled to his chest.

Authors Note -  Sorry for not writing you for a while. I didn't know many people read this story.
I love you guys so much.. there are only a few chapters left. I am going to update this story really soon. Hope you love Midori and Dan