Good Morning, Sleepyhead

Midori fell asleep curling next to her master. his arm around her waist, holding her into himself.
a full night went like just like that. both slept quite well.
Dan was the first one to wake up. he opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Midori, sleeping with her head pressed against his chest, she was sleeping without a worry in the world.
seeing Midori like that was enough to make his day. his hand reached her head and start playing with her hair. soft raven hair of Midori..

"are you going to wake up, kitten?" Dan whispered into Midori's ear..Midori quickly curled and buried herself in her master's chest. "few more minutes, please.." kitty groaned. which made Dan smile. he patted her butt gently. "come on, get up kitty" he snapped his fingers. "aaaah finee" Midori mumbled in her sleep and lifted her butt to do some stretches before waking up. then again fell on her pillow. "Kitty sleepy" Midori said in a cute voice.

Dan slid his hand under her belly to lift her up. she weighed so little. he placed her in his lap and gave a slow spank.
"oouuchh.. what tha's for!" Midori said as she snapped out of her sleep.

Dan dropped her and got out of bed. "come on, let's feed you" He started walking towards the kitchen. "Master, wait for kitty!" she started rushing and fell down from the bed to the floor
"ouch" 

Midori started following Dan on all fours. she was only allowed to walk all fours. and she never questioned it. she rubbed her head on Dan's leg, a thing she used to do when she wanted something. "what is it, kitty?" Dan asked right away knowing his pet well.

"you promised chocolate milk today!" she said looking up. dan got the milk bottle from the refrigerator ."you want this?" Dan teased her.

"yes yess!" Midori said getting excited. Dan patted her head... "Kity, you know how to ask this"
Midori looked down and said in a slow voice "Master, please give kitty choco milk today" 

"Good girl!" Dan praised her and poured the milk into her bowl. this was something they mutually agreed. Midori liked drinking from the bowl. she bowed her head and started drinking while Dan watched. after a while she looked up with chocolate all over her face. "Dones!"

"you were so thirsty after all" Dan said as he wiped Midori's mouth with a wipe. "There you go, kitten" 

Dan started preparing breakfast but Midori started rubbing her head again on his leg
'what now" Dan asked and looked down to see Midori making paws at him. "I want to help making breakfast" Midori said while her eyes sparkled.

"No, we talk about this. let me do the work". 

"Master won't let me do anything, I want to help.. please this one time only"

"okay, come help then" Dan winked at her. that was her signal. she don't have to walk on four legs anymore or call him master. she was full-on Midori the wife mode now.

"Alright! Dan man, what have we got here" she said as she cracked her knuckles and then tied her apron.

Dan gave her a soft kiss on the lips.
"Love you, Midori" he whispered 

"I bet" Midori giggled and hugged him from the back..

Authors Note -If you have anything in mind you want to see in the story. leave a comment.
Thanks for reading 

and my kitten, Miyo, Thank you for all the inspiration and hugs <3
love you tons