Master And The Pet

Dan held Midori closer to his chest. he could hear her heart beating, sometimes it gets accelerated when she starts to have nightmares. Dan starts to rub her shoulder then. And watches how her heartbeat gets back to its calm usual rhythm. It was morning already. but he didn't have the courage to wake her up. So he waited. It's peaceful for him to look at the girl who is snuggling with him more and more every minute. He kissed her forehead ever so slightly

When Midori woke up, she started her usual purring and whining, stretching.. 'she is exactly like a kitten' Dan thought once again. He lifted her shirt and gave her a soft tummy rub, which made the kitten purr even more.

"Want me to go a little bit lower?" Dan Teased. Kitten melted.

Dan slide his hand under her panties and started to slowly touch her. He could feel her wetness and he chuckled to himself. 'God.. this girl". He drew slow circles around her sensitive clitoris, making her tremble with his touch.

"Were you having naughty dreams, Angel?" He asked smiling as he play with her more.

Midori kept squirming and spreading her legs for him. And her moans got louder as Dan increased the pace.

Dan slid one of his fingers inside her wet entrance. Midori cooed and bit into the blanket.
"shh shh.. it's alright" Dan soothed her. "Let me make you feel good today"

he slid another finger in. "In fact, it's your day"

He edged her until she couldn't take it anymore. She started sucking on the bedsheet and tried to rub her legs together. Dan noticed it and smiled again..

"do you want to cum for me?"

The kitten looked at him and slowly nodded. Dan ignored it and started to go slowly.

"PLEASE MASTER I WANT TO CUM FOR YOU PLEASE" Midori screamed the next second when she was seconds away from bursting.

"ohh.." Dan chuckled. When he looked into her eyes he could see the submissiveness in her eyes, begging with her eyes for permission.

"cum on my fingers, my girl" He picked up the pace again and Midori came with all her might and ended up shaking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that delicious wake-up call, Dan and Midori started to get ready for their trip. They got busy packing things up and doing necessary things. Master made sandwiches and kitten prepared some strawberry mochi for them. Midori really enjoyed doing these little things with him.

Midori got dressed up in a cute summer dress with a hat.

Dan got dressed in a white shirt and shorts.

All set for their picnic, Dan and Mido got into Dan's Silver Jeep wrangler

All set for their picnic, Dan and Mido got into Dan's Silver Jeep wrangler. Midori loved the look of it. She stared at Dan's face when he got all serious and started the engine. so focused on road. Midori wanted to hold Onto his hand and lay her head on his shoulder. But she didn't. it was enough for her to just look at him for now.

Dan's silver jeep picked up the pace and raced into the road. Midori looked outside her window as the background becomes a blur.

"Me loves you, d-daddy" Midori mumbled.

Dan hit the breaks and the Jeep came to a sudden stop almost throwing Midori to the dashboard. Dan had trouble finding words, he just looked at her and she looked down

"What you just called me?" Dan asked, puzzled.

Mido kept looking down. Shy, blushed, fidgeting with her fingers. Dan had to speak up again.

"No it's okay sweetheart, just I want to hear it again," Dan said with a warm smile.

"I said.." Mido started..

mhm..

"Me.. loves you," Mido said.

"and what el- " Dan couldn't finish his sentence because Midori spoke up again.

"Me loves you, Daddy" She blushed red.

Dan pulled Midori towards him and hugged her tight, then kissed her cheeks, then lips.

"Mido, I love you like crazy," He said and kissed her more.