Master's Bedroom

This chapter is for 18+ Viewers 

Dan slid his hands under Midori and picked her up. Midori wrapped her arms around his neck and held onto him. he coala carried her to the bedroom. Midori was slowly placed onto the bed. she was feeling so shy, when she dropped on the bed, she quickly found a pillow and hugged it tightly.
"M-My Master..?" Kitten whispered.
"Yes, kitten?" Dan sat on the bed and started removing his shoes and socks. "Masterrr!" Midori called him a bit loud, which she knew wasn't a good thing to do, when her master looked at her, she immediately looked down and said in a soft voice "Kitty is nervous". her soft voice melted Dan's heart. he quickly removed his shirt and hugged her to his chest. 
"It's alright, we don't have to do it kitten"

Midori hugged her master tight, "Nu nu Master- I needs". Dan rubbed her back gently, making her feel safe and comfortable. Dan kept hugging her " What does my kitty needs?" 
"I- Needs Master" Midori blushed red and was looking down. Dan smiled and kissed her neck. Midori started moaning. "Kitten needs master to play with her"  She said under her breath, which made him smile..

Dan made his girl lay down on the bed. held her Arms up. his hand reached to her pink oversized T-shirt.
"Do we need this kitten" He smiled  and asked as he tried to remove it from her
"No Master.. we don't," Midori said shyly. "Good girl" Dan complimented her and took off her top exposing her bare breasts. He didn't allow her to wear bras when he is with her.  Midori closed her eyes, her cheeks were bright red.

Master took few seconds to admire his kitten, her breasts exposed for him. she laying down with her arms up. she looked so beautiful, his hands reached her breasts and gave them a small squeeze."mhh aah- Master" Midori moaned. Dan smiled and leaned in to kiss her on the lips
'You are so cute, my pet" He said as he kissed her lips gently.  she kissed back.
"Tha-ank you, master" 

Dan sat on the bed comfortably and patted his thigh twice, Midori obeyed immediately and placed her head on master's thigh, and waited to see what he going to do now. Dan placed his index finger on her lips and slowly dragged it to her breasts. her heartbeat increased.his finger drawing circles on her nipples. getting them hard.
Midori moaned loudly. "to who these belongs to, kitten?" Dan asked with a smirk on his face. and continued to play with her nipples
Kitten's heartbeat was rising to a level she thought it might explode. even a touch from her master was enough, she was his pet after all
"To- to you" she managed to reply.

"What was that kitten" He pinched her nipples a little.
"They belong to you, Master," She said bit aloud.

 "That's a good girl". Dan continued to play with her breasts, taking his time. flicking them from time to time. Midori held on to him letting him make her feel good. she felt so much love for her Master. he was not too old than her. maybe 3 or 4 years older. but already made himself rich. he had long hair, which she liked to play with a lot. and a handsome face. she couldn't believe how she was able to have a relationship with him.

What she liked about him most was that he was so caring. she knew he won't ever hurt her. he loved her very much. and she felt it.
"Master..." Midori said in a soft voice
Dan stopped playing with her nipples and made her sit on his lap. hugging her to him
"Yes kitten?"

"Kitty loves you" she hugged him tight and pressed herself against his chest.
Dan stroked her hair, "I love you too, kitty" then they both started to cuddle each other

Author's Note - This is my first try at writing a story, there can be grammar errors. I hope readers will forgive me ^ ^

Share your ideas in the comment section and help me if you can <3