chapter 4.

Sky's POV

I walk over to where Celeste is looking through her shelves that have way to many things on, clearing my throat she looks over at me and sighs

"Just because I'm going to do what Tenebris wants, doesn't mean I like you."

Good thing both of us agree to that, I give her a small nod. She grabs two glass jars and walks over to a table and sits down in a chair pointing at the one opposite of her.

"Sit. I'm going to teach you magic first, then we will move on to your werewolf and vampire sides. Lay your hands on the table, palms up."

I sit down across from her and do exactly what she says. Even though she gives me the creeps and evils eyes, I don't let my head hang down or look small in front of her. Her golden eyes could melt ice with the way she's trying to burn me with just her look. They start to glow as she places her palms on top of mine and starts chanting. I look at her confused - is something supposed to happen to me?

Just as that thought crosses my mind, I squeeze my eyes shut as a headache pulsate through my mind. My heart begins to race frantically and my body erupts with goosebumps.
A loud shriek leaves my mouth as the sensations get overbearing, "Make it stop!"  I cried out.

I tare my eyes open, looking up I see Celeste smirking my way as she keeps on chanting something in an unknown language, her low murmurs keep on going as her smirk grows wider. Then, she stops, all the pain, the sivers, hotness dissaprears. I stand up glaring at her, "What the hell was that? You did that on purpose!"

Celeste rolls her eyes and also stands up, "I unlocked your powers that have been hidden under a casting spell. You should thank me, instead of yelling your head off."

She turns around and walks outside, I'm left panting holding onto my temples. She's doing this on purpose, I know she doesn't like me, nor does she probably like that I have stolen her mate, and now she has to share him... but she doesn't need to try and kill me. Marching outside I find her back turned towards me, I see one thing - get revenge on her! I run full speed towards her and just as I reach her I freeze mid air.

"I wouldn't do that yet, I haven't taught you how to protect yourself. Now be a good girl and let's train shall we?" She says facing forward. How did she know I was behind her? Or that I was going in to attack her?

She looks over her shoulder, at me, who's still hovering halfway in the air. Somehow she managed to freeze me mind air, and take away my ability to talk and move. With a snap of her finger I go tumbling down to the mossy grass. Face to face with the dirt and grass I curse.

Celest begins to walk a circle around me whilst talking, "The first thing you need to know is that magic is an extension of the things around us. Elements such as the air we breath, the water we drink and bathe in, the fire that warms us and the ground we walk. If you're surrounded by one of those elements, your magic flows through you without another thought. The other thing you need to know is that there is one, and only one thing that makes all if the supernatural beings the same. That is the moon. For the whitches, its the prime time to practice and perfect whitch craft, for the werewolfs its in their DNA, you're all connected to the moon goddess one way or another, so the moon gives you comfort and warmth, and for the vampires... well, its the only time they can roam the streets without feeling like all their energy has left their bodies, they're creatures of the night."