✨🌸__. Chapter 5 .__🌸✨

"So you guys wanna hang out more tomorrow? HueningKai asks the two elders.

"I don't think I can, I have a meeting with my family and my cousins.." Beomgyu said and sighs.

"Well me and Minho already planned tomorrow to go on a date together." Han said.

"Ohh, that's bad then." HueningKai said and pouts.

"But hey, I'm free at Sunday, so let's hangout on Sunday! On 8 in the morning?" Beomgyu asks to the younger who seems happy about it.

"Hmm sure!" HueningKai agreed.

"I'll go to my dorm now, Goodnight hyungs!" HueningKai shouted at both of his friends who waved at him as he make his way to his dorm.

HueningKai walked in front of the door as he stepped on the small rug outside of his dorm. It was already 9PM, he should go to sleep by now and yet the both of his friends wanted to stay longer so he came back late.

As he opened the door, revealing nothing but silence until he heard snoring noises from the living room.

He put his small bag beside the kitchen and walked to the living room revealing Yeonjun who has already been sleeping on the couch.

'Why is he sleeping on the couch?' HueningKai thought as he sighs.

He smiled at the pink haired boy who is probably on his dream as he make his way to his room to take some extra comfy blanket.

HueningKai took the blanket and put it on Yeonjun as he looked at the boy who squirmed around to get comfy in his blanket.

"Sweet dreams." HueningKai mumbled quietly not trying to wake the boy as he walked into his room to do his night routine.

Little did he know, the boy was actually awake.

~The Next Day~

It is now Saturday, HueningKai was playing on his phone while laying in his bed.

It was a boring day, Beomgyu have to go in a meeting with his family and cousins, and Han is on a date with his lovely boyfriend. So he got nothing to do, but just play with his phone.

He got out of his room and saw the blanket he put on Yeonjun last night on the couch, the boy probably went out.

He smiled as he make his way to the couch to grab the blanket and put it back in his room.

"Why so smiley today?" He was startled as he heard a voice behind him and two arms on his shoulders.

He turned around to see Yeonjun with a plastic bag, so he must go to the convinience store.

"Aish, you startled me." HueningKai said and scoffs making the older chuckles.

"Would you forgive me if I got your grape juice?" Yeonjun said as he hold the grape juice showing the younger raising his eyebrow making the younger gasp.

"How did you know I like grape juice?" HueningKai asks as he took the grape juice.

"Like I never saw you drinking it all day." Yeonjun said and put the bag beside the counter as he make his way to his room.

'That bitch really..' HueningKai thought as he looked at Yeonjun's door that is already closed.

"Well at least, he got the right grape juice." HueningKai mumbled and smiled as he looked back at the bottle that he was holding.

-Some Time Later-

It is now 6PM, HueningKai got nothing to do but dialed Beomgyu's number and called him.