✨🌸__.Chapter 12.__🌸✨

A/N: Hii! New Chapter just 4u! >o<

ALERT❗️: Taebin Crumbs, skip if you want! <3

No One's POV:

After hanging out with Han and Beomgyu, Jeongin left first to check up on Taehyun and Soobin just to see if there is any updates from the two.

He just saw them earlier at the park near the cafe that he just left the others, sneakingly following them and hide behind a tree.

Something isn't right.

"Hyunnie." Soobin called the shorter boy beside him, making them stop infront of the river.

"Hm?" Taehyun hummed in response.

"I-I'm not good at these kind of stuff, but uhm.." Soobin stuttered, making Taehyun wanting to pay attention more at the taller.

"What is it?" Taehyun asks, raising his eyebrow in curiosity.

"W-Well I wanna say thank you for staying by my side since middle school, you were nice and kind that make me wanna be friends with you more. The fact that I was struggling from middle school and now that people are just surrounded around me just because I'm smart and stuff but you saved me from those people, we would always have a conversations together, hang out together, cry on each other's shoulder and more of that, we were slowly becoming best friends but I want it to be more than being b-best friends." Soobin said, feeling all red and thinking he embarrassed himself but in Taehyun's eyes, he's just cute.

"So? What's the 'more' than being best friends?" Taehyun asks, waiting for the answer while Jeongin narrowed his eyes in curiosity.

"I've always wanted a love partner, and I think I found the right person to be the one for me. S-So erm.. Hyunnie, will you be my b-boyfriend?" Soobin asks and feels embarrassed at the stutters, making both Jeongin and Taehyun shocked.

"W-Wha- No-" Taehyun stuttered, making Soobin widened his eyes in disbelief.

"N-No like- I was about to confess to you that but I guess I'll never have a chance.." Taehyun said and slightly chuckled.

"So.. is that a yes?" Soobin asks, being patient for his answer.

"Of course, you dummy." Taehyun said, smiling before leaning his lips close to the taller.

They fixed their position with both of Taehyun's hands on Soobin's chest, and Soobin's hands on the boy's small waist.

"Okay that's cute but goddamn it, now I have to tell Huening." Jeongin mumbled sadly, before walking back home out of the park.

-With Yeonjun and HueningKai-

"It was nice meeting you, HueningKai. You're such a beautiful boy." Yeonghoon complimented the boy who blushed at the older's words.

"T-Thank you." HueningKai stuttered and bowed five times, making Yeonghoon laughed at his cuteness.

While on his side, Yeonjun is just smiling at the two being close to each other.

Maybe he found the right person who can claim his mother as their mother in law.

"Eomeoni, we'll be going now." Yeonjun said before shaking his mother's hand.

"Drive safely Yeonjun-ah! I can't see my son in law having scars on his body while getting ready for the future wedding!" Yeonghoon said, making both of them blushed in embarrassment.

"O-Okay mom!" Yeonjun stuttered in response, before letting HueningKai get in his car.

~The Next Day~