✨🌸__.Chapter 13.__🌸✨

A/N: Sorry for the wait, the storyline is a bit weird and please tell me if there's typos. Now let's calm down with yj feeding hk. <3

No One's POV:

HueningKai starts doing his night routine after making a dinner for Yeonjun, he flopped on his bed and grab his phone to view if he missed something.

Until Ryujin called,

'Ryujin? After like 5 days dissapearing, now she wanna call?' He thought and hums before answering the call.

"Hey Ryujin!" He greeted through the phone.

"Hey HueningKai! I just wanna ask something." Ryujin said.

"Sure, what is it?" HueningKai asks and sat up from his bed.

"Do you have plans with your friends tomorrow? I really wanna talk to you." Ryujin asks the boy, making him curious what is she gonna talk about.

"Well no, but what are we gonna talk about?" HueningKai asks, waiting for an answer.

"Uh- you'll see when we talk about it, meet me at the **** cafe nearby our school at 10AM" Ryujin said through the call.

"Okay? I'll see you tomorrow, bye!" HueningKai said before hanging up the call, and flopped back on his bed before drifting to sleep.

-The Next Day~

HueningKai walked to the cafe that Ryujin wants to meet him to and saw her waiting outside the cafe on one of the 2-seats tables.

"Hey Ryujin-ssi!" HueningKai greeted and smiled at her before taking a seat infront of the girl.

"Hey HueningKai!" Ryujin greeted back, before adjusting herself on her seat.

"So.. what are we gonna talk about?" HueningKai asks, and Ryujin takes a breathe before opening her mouth to let out the words.

"Well, It seems that you and Yeonjun is getting close lately.. I just wanna say that I think I fell out of love with him." Ryujin said as HueningKai listened carefully.

"Girl you're seriously gonna meet me here and talk something about that? It's not like I'm that close with him or something-' HueningKai got cutted in his thoughts as Ryujin continued her words.

"I just wanna give a one last gift to him, and one for you, just incase. I know you like plushies a lot." Ryujin take out a bag and a cute animal plush before giving them to HueningKai.

The fluffy-haired boy's eyes sparkled as he looked at the animal plush, earning a chuckle from the girl in front of him because of his cuteness.

"Wait, but why? Why did you fell out of love with him?" HueningKai asks, which is a dumb question to ask.

"Because," Ryujin stand up, before continuing her words.

"He's Inlove with you, Kai-ah." Ryujin said, there was a moment of silence until HueningKai opened his mouth.

"Wait, what-"

"And I know you're inlove with him too."  Ryujin ended her words and left, leaving the fluffy-haired boy speechless.

'Me? Inlove with Yeonjun?' HueningKai thought before looking down at the gift she gave.

-Time Passed-

HueningKai walked back to his dorm, revealing Yeonjun who is just eating one of the chocolates from the fridge while playing with his phone.

The pink-haired boy turns around as he heard the door creaks open, seeing HueningKai with a bag and a plush.