✨🌸__.Chapter 9.__🌸✨

No One's POV:

HueningKai walked out of his dorm to meet his friends, still traumatized by last night.

He can't stop thinking about it. If he keeps thinking about it, it would never came out of his head.

"Huening-ah, why do you look shocked by something?" Han asks as his brown eyes look at him in curiousity, with his eyebrow lift up.

"It's nothing." HueningKai sighs, feeling red on his cheeks as he looked down.

Beomgyu look at the familiar blush on the younger's cheek and smirked.

"Oh come on, what happened?" Beomgyu asks in a teasing tone, earning a glare from the younger.

"It's nothing important." HueningKai said as he hide his cheeks with his sweater paws.

"Oh, also did Yeonjun ate the strawberry sandwich that Ryujin brought him?" Han asks him.

"Yeah, he ate them last night." HueningKai said as he looked up at the two.

"You looked traumatized by something." Han said and grins slightly.

"Just ignore it." HueningKai scoffs and rolled his eyes as he cross his arms.

"Roll your eyes again, you will be meeting the back of your head." Han said and rolled his eyes.

"You rolled your eyes just now." HueningKai said as he give the older a disgust look.

"Oh come on, you guys are so childish. Let's just go!" Beomgyu said and leave the two as he walk to his classroom.

"Geez." HueningKai facepalm himself and follow Beomgyu's way, leading the oldest behind him.

_____________________________

HueningKai was standing in the hallway beside his locker while waiting for Ryujin, she seems to be absent today.

"Huening-ah, why are you here?" Beomgyu asks the boy as he walked up to him.

"Nothing, I'm just waiting for Ryujin to call me." HueningKai answered and let out a small pout, making Beomgyu scoffs.

"That annoying girl again?" Beomgyu muttered as he rolled his eyes.

"I heard what you said, idiot." HueningKai commented as he glance at him.

"You should've decline her offer.." Beomgyu suggested.

"Oh come on, I don't wanna be rude. Plus, everyone here just see me as a nerd or a boy who loves to help people. I don't wanna ruin my role!" HueningKai whisper-yelled at the older.

"Don't act like everyone never seen you arguing with Yeonjun in the corridor." Beomgyu said making HueningKai flushed in embarrassment.

"Be quiet." HueningKai said as he glare at him, making the older chuckles.

"Also, Ryujin is probably absent today. She was supposed to be in my Chemistry class today but I didn't see her." Beomgyu said and heard HueningKai sighs, making him confused.

"Why are you even sighing? You have a crush on that girl too or something?" Beomgyu said as he raised his eyebrow.

"Hyung, I'm gay." HueningKai said, giving a 'wtf' look at the older.