Awakening

Strange woke up with a jolt. There was a loud bang from outside her room. She rolled off her bed and grabbed her phone, using it as a flashlight. Stumbling into the living room, there were several figures in the room. Strange shined the flashlight on them and they all hissed from the bright rays from the iphone like disgruntled vampires. 

Strange turned on an actual light to take in the scene. It appeared to be three women. One, was dressed absolutely mod3stly with a deep red wine sweater and dark denim jeans and brown boots. Her beautiful hair was braided. The second woman had bleach blond hare and wore a simple flannel and baggy pants. The third had black and red hair and wore an outfit Ehbowknee would be proud of.

In the middle of the women there was a bright swirling pool of light? It was purple and pink, looking like the horrible galaxy phone backgrounds on Tumblr in 2014-2016.

"What is going on?" Strange asked glancing between the threee woman.

"My love there is no thyme to explain, one of your sons- Thursday has been kidnapped!" The woman with the braid said

"My love? Wait wait wait, the dream I had with Classically Abby in it was just that a dream." Strange said pinching her arm hoping to wake from this nightmare

"No! You see I'm from another dimension. So are the other ladies here. The one with bleached here is Draco. The goth looking girl is Chad Chad." Abby explained. "We came to help you and save Thrusday! We must hurry!"

Draco and Chad Chad lept forward and grab Strange pulling her into the swirling light. After them, Antichrist Murder Boy jumped in after them. Strange landed with a thud against a dirt floor. The others landed on their feet, like cats. They must have done this kind of travel often. Bingus walked over and looked at Strange.

"Are you quite alright mum?" Bingus asked

"I shouldn't be surprised you talk should i?" StranGe asked

"Probably not. But there are more pressing matters at hand." a voice called from above

There was a woman standing behind one of those battle tables which came up to her waist. She smirked down at Strange. "Good to see you, roommate."

"Cindy?" Strange asked.

"Damn rite, so Thursday has been taken by a powerful force and so I sent my team of interdimensional travelers to come and get you. We won't be able to find him without you."

"Why do you care so much about finding Thursday?" Strange questioned and stood up. "Also who has him?"

"You don't know? We must find Thrusday in order to have a Village People reunion consert and the person who is holding him is very powerful." Chad Chad chimed in.

"Stop the dramatic set up this is riley annoying. Just tell me who it is." Strange said

"His father." Cindy said