The Village PEople

"Who?" Strange askede

"Duh his father. And we need to get him back before the end of the month. He must perform with the Village People! He must do the YMCA." Cindy said and threw something at Strange.

Strange stayed down and the object in her hands. It kind of looked like a clear flower bouquet with a white handle? "What is this?"

Cindy scoffed. "Rookie, that my dear roommate. Is a Wonho lightstick. It's a kpop thing." (added 4 specil persona, u know who u r)

"Okay but why do I need it? Aklso where are we?" Strange asked turnning the lightstick on.

"The lgiht is to ward off the the darkness behind this door." Draco explained. "You see, where are we is a place is a sqad place. Fields and fields filled with darkness."

"You cant listen to the fields either. They will call out to yo but they are long gone." Chad Chad said shaking her head. "Poor souls."

"Please stop with the theatrics and just tell me why I need a lightstick for the dark. What is the dark?" Strange asked, not really wanting a true answer.

"Duh, dead fandoms. We must navigate through the fields of dead fandoms and ascend the stairs that have some sort of pop culture reference and enter the liar which Thursday is being held." Cindy said.

"While this is important. Strange?" Abby said walking over to her. "I would still like to hold our wedding, afterwards I mean. When we defeat the monster and everyone is alive and well."

"There is no thyme four this!" Chad Chad shouted. "Peasantries aside, we have to move. Time is fast here and reunion cncert is going to be held on Halloween Eve."

The group moved from the place they landed and out into the open. There were dark fields surrounding a bright angelic pearl white staircase. That was the goal. To climb the steps and then have to face off against the captor holding Thursday. Everyone took off waving their lightsticks back and forth as they all run forward screaming. Shadows of fandoms past went to grab at everyone but cried out in pain as Wonho's lightstick burned them. Wonho's beautiful light reigned supreme.

At one point, Cindy let out a grunt as she tripped over a step. Her lightstick falling down into the shadows and the shadows screamed as it broke through.

"Cindy1!" Chad Chad screamed and ran over to help Cindy.

"Chad squared! No!" Draco cried out and grabbed Chad Chad's arm stopping her from helping Cindy.

Cindy cried out as the shadows grabbed her and pulled her down into the depths. Everyone stopped for a moment, grieving their fallen leader. Strange even felt for Cindy, the memories of her being like Aubrey Plaza in Scott Pilgrim flashed before her eyes. How she helped sneak her into the modest woman panel, giving her her caffeinated hot bevrge. (I have now tried Tim Horton's, it was nasty. Sorry Timmy Tim.)

Everyone went back to climbing up the stairs after a few moments. There was a huge fortress at the top. Everyone bursted through the doors and were greeted by Bingus.

"Bingus? How did you get here?" Strange asked.

"Nevermind that. Take the elevator to your left and press the button for the penthouse. It shall take you to msater."

Everyone plied into the elevator and pressed the button for the very top. It was time to meet the kidnapper.