Breaking News

A week has passed and Yoongi has been avoiding Taehyung. While he understands the younger's decision, he's scared that something would go wrong and he would end up breaking again. He loves his dongsaengs so much that he just wants to keep them all safe.

Taehyung couldn't take his hyung ignoring him so he decided to stay with Jin and Namjoon first. He just finished packing some of his clothes and is seated on the edge of his bed scrolling through his phone, waiting for Jungkook to pick him up and bring him to Jin's house.

A knock on his door startled him.

"Come in." Taehyung said.

A purple haired boy cheerfully came in and went skipping towards Taehyung.

"Taehyungiiiieee!" Jimin chirped.

"Wow, purple this time." Taehyung giggled.

"I know right. Don't you just love it?"

"Well, you look good in any color."

"I have to agree with you on that." Jimin said. The purple-haired boy noticed the suitcase sitting beside Taehyung's bed.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"I'm staying with Jin hyung for a while." Taehyung said sadly.

"Does Yoongi know about this?"

"No. How could he? He's been ignoring me for days."

"Just give him time. It took a while before he started talking to me again. He's still trying to change my mind though, but I'm not going to."

"Since when have you started investigating on the Nakajimas?"

"It's been a year. Hoseok hyung has been helping me with it. I have a few incriminating evidence already, but not enough to bring them down. But, I know we'll get there."

"Don't worry, Chim. I'll get to the bottom of this."

"Just be careful, Tae okay? We have to be smart about all these. So, don't do anything without thinking about your safety."

"Look who's talking."

"I've been very careful, Taehyung. I can't risk the lives of my brothers too. That's why it's taking so much time. It's all about finding the right connections, making sure that the Nakajimas wouldn't smell something fishy."

Just then, Taehyung gets a message on his phone.

"Jungkook's here. I have to get going."

Jimin and Taehyung went down, to find Yoongi in the living room. Yoongi turned to them looking at Taehyung with a suitcase in hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yoongi asked.

"So, you're talking to me now?" Taehyung retorted.

"I asked you a question."

"I'm staying with Jin hyung."

"Because you don't need me anymore?" Yoongi spatted.

"You know that's not true Yoongi hyung."

"Whatever." Yoongi turned his back and continued watching the news.

As Taehyung was about to leave, a news flash caught his attention.

Breaking news.

The automobile industry was taken by storm as The Kaito Group of Companies announced their merger with the Kim Industries in a press conference this morning. The automotive magnate, Kaito Nakajima announced the company's plans of strengthening their distribution network in Daegu and the Kim Industries would be the perfect partner to do the job for them.