Vindication

Taehyung drove like a mad man to the crash site, crying and praying for Jungkook to be fine.  As he was approaching the scene, he already saw two of the black SUVs that convoyed them to the track.  As soon as he pressed on the breaks, Taehyung immediately jumped out of the car and ran as fast as he could to the capsized Bora.   When he got there, he saw Jackson's men already pulling out a half-conscious Jungkook with a neck brace already on, putting him on a stretcher.   Apparently, one of the Ford Everests was retrofitted as an ambulance in case of emergencies.

Taehyung knelt down near Jungkook.

"Jungkook?!  Jungkook?!  Baby, are you okay?" Taehyung said as he was crying his eyes out.

"Baby?" Jungkook chuckled softly. "You never called me baby, before."

"Oh, shut up, Kook. Are you okay?"

"Never better."

"Taehyung-sshi,  we have to bring him to the hospital. We need you to ride with us as we can't be the ones to stay behind with him."

"Of course, I understand."

A few moments later, Taehyung heard tires screeching as Yoongi and the rest of the BTS members followed him to the crash site.

"How is he?!"  Yoongi said, panting.

"I'm alive, hyung!" Jungkook threw Yoongi a bunny smile. "You can't get rid of me that easily."

"Hyung, I will go with them to the hospital." Taehyung told Yoongi.

"Okay, the rest of the boys will follow. I'll need to take care of something." Yoongi said.

Taehyung wanted to probe Yoongi further on what he had to do that's more important than Jungkook, but he just decided to ask him later.  His priority at the moment was Jungkook.

Jackson's men loaded the stretcher on the Everest as Taehyung climbed up and sat beside Jungkook.

"You gave me quite a scare." Taehyung said wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"I'll be fine, Tae. Don't worry. I'm sorry about Bora though."

"Don't worry about her.  She's a tough one.  I'm sure you and Yoongi hyung would know what to do with her.  In the meantime, just stay awake for me, okay?"

"Yes, sir." Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend to assure him that everything would be okay.

**

WARNING: VIOLENCE / MURDER UP AHEAD.

Yoongi drove several miles from the race track and spotted what he was looking for --- the three other SUVs and Rai's car.   After Rai deliberately hit Jungkook, he drove off and Jackson's men chased after him.   They were able to catch up with him and now, he can't go anywhere.  One of Jackson's men called Yoongi and gave him the location.  Yoongi informed Ken right away and the latter told him what to do.

Yoongi went down from his car and walked over to Rai's car where he found the latter conscious but with blood trickling down on his forehead.

"You fucking asshole. What you did back there was the biggest mistake of your life."  Yoongi said in between clenched teeth.

"I don't regret doing it and I'd do it again if he ends up surviving that crash." Rai smirked.

Yoongi laughed darkly. "Oh, wait.  What were you expecting?  That you'd see the light of day after that?" Yoongi snarled.

"You wouldn't dare kill me." Rai said, trying to keep a brave face.

"You're right.  I wouldn't dare kill you.  But, someone else would."  Yoongi stepped aside.