Forever and Ever

Taehyung sat down, cross-legged on the grass, right in front of his tombstone.  Yes. it still exists.  Jin suggested for them to have it removed before, but Taehyung said he wanted to keep it as a reminder of his past life....the sad and painful life that's dead now. 

Without anyone knowing, the place became Taehyung's respite from whatever problem or difficulty he's going through.  Seeing the tombstone calms him down and makes him think about all the good things happening in his life at the moment.  Unfortunately, there's nothing really good about the moment.

"What brings my Taebear here, on his birthday?" Said someone behind Taehyung.

Taehyung turned his head around and saw his Jin hyung.

"Hyung, how did you know I was here?" Taehyung asked.

"You're my brother. Of course, I know." Jin said and Taehyung gave him a questionable look.

"Fine. I asked our men to trace your location." Jin rolled his eyes. Taehyung chuckled at his hyung.

"I heard you broke up with Jungkook." Jin said and Taehyung just stayed silent.

"Don't you think you overreacted, Taebear?"

"Probably. I don't know. I thought I already found the one I could spend my life with. I was so scared being alone, hyung.  I still am. And, that jerk who can't even remember my birthday triggered my fear again. What of he's not really serious and I'd be all alone again."

"Oh come on Taehyung, we're talking about Jungkook here. He loves you more than his own life. How could you think that?  And, Tae you're not alone. We're all here for you.  The bad days are over." Jin said as he sat down beside Taehyung and placed an arm around him.

"He's been neglecting me for weeks, hyung! I still can't believe he forgot my birthday." Taehyung said pouting.

"Taebear if you look at it that way, then I should've divorced Namjoon a long time ago. Do you have any idea how many times he's been far away from me and forgot our anniversaries and my birthday?" Jin asked.

Taehyung just shook his head no.

"Countless of times. But, I know that it doesn't mean he loves me any less. I just have to trust him and trust in our love.  Now, let me ask you, do you love Jungkook enough to trust him that way?

Taehyung thought for a while and then nodded his head.

"Well, then that settles it.  What are we still doing here? Come on let's go." Jin said standing up and then pulling Taehyung up.

"Go where?" Taehyung asked.

"To the race tracks. Let's watch your boyfie cross the finish line." Jin said.

"Ugh! He's not even fully recuperated to do that." Taehyung whined.

"Oh, hush. If he feels that he's ready, then he's ready. Just let him be." Jin said as he dragged Taehyung to his car.

**

Jin and Taehyung arrived at the racetrack an hour later.  When they got there, they saw Jimin, Yoongi and the BTS boys near the starting line.  Jimin was the first one to spot them.

"Taehyung!" Jimin shouted and ran to his bestfriend looking worried.

"Jimin, what's with that face?" Taehyung asked.