SoonHoon

Woozi wasn't annoyed. No he wasn't at all. He just wanted to hit Soonyoung with a guitar. He was working on a new song hours ago in his studio when a certain hamster pulled him out and said that they should be drinking with the other members. He wasn't in the mood to drink now but he also didn't want to be a party pooper so he just sat and drank coke.

BooSeokSoon was currently singing at the top of their lungs while the others drank and joined the trio. Some were eating.

"You know Jihoon-ah, you always overwork yourself. If it wasn't for Soonyoung, you're probably still cooped up in your studio." Seungcheol said while caressing the hair of a sleeping Jeonghan in his lap.

"You know I need to work on our new song. Our comeback is in two months."

"Yes I know, but you also need to get some rest. Tell you what, you go ahead and get some sleep and I'll handle the kids." Woozi thanked his hyung before marching up the stairs to the bedroom he shared with Mingyu. He plopped himself on his bed when he noticed Soonyoung standing on the doorway.

"I thought you want to drink with the others?"

"No, I mean yes but it's different when you're not there." Soonyoung said while walking towards Jihoon. He sat down on the edge of the bed stared into nothingness.

'He's acting different' thought Jihoon.

"Go have some fun there Soonyou—"

"Am I being a nuisance to you?" Soonyoung blurted out before Jihoon could finish his sentence.

"What?"

"You always never let me hug you. Nor have my arm draped around your shoulders."

"What are you talking about?" The members knew he is not really a fan of skinship and he thought Soonyoung understood it.

"I'm not forcing you to be cuddly or be touchy-touchy with me, since I'm your boyfriend but am I starting to irritate you with my gestures? Please tell me I'm not and that you'll still continue being my boyfriend and not run away with Seungcheol-hyung leaving me. I promise, I will be the perfect boyfri—"

"Soonyoung stop." Jihoon was starting to get confused. Soonyoung looked at him while fiddling his fingers.

"Why did you think I would leave you for Seungcheol?"

"Because you're so close with each other. And you let him hug you whenever he wants." A pout erupted from his lips and Jihoon can't stop smiling at the sight.

"Soonyoung, I would never leave you for anyone else. And I'm just caught off-guard whenever he tries to hug me."

"Really?"

'Why is he so cute all of a sudden?' Jihoon thought while resisting pinching his boyfriend's cheeks.

"Yes."

"Can I hug you now then?" Jihoon nodded and it didn't took a second before he was engulfed in a warm embrace. They layed down while Soonyoung was still hugging him.

"Can I hug you even if we're outside this room?"

"No." There are cameras and medias around and he don't like other people looking into their private lives.

"Oh, okay." Soonyoung sounded a little sad but still continued to hug him.

"But you can call anything you like perhaps." It was at least he could do. Their fans already knew that Soonyoung is totally cuddly to the members, especially to him so maybe it won't cause too much ruckus.

"Really? Okay then sweetheart, my love, my everythi—"

"Not that!" Jihoon smacked his arm while fighting the blush creeping up his face. Soonyoung just laughed at him.

"Okay then, jagiya."