CheolSoo

Inspired by that scene on BoomBoom performances.

---------------------------------------------

"CARATS! THANK YOU!"

The concert ended and yet Jisoo could still feel the minty breath of Seungcheol hitting his cheeks during their BoomBoom performance. He always does that and yet Jisoo still wasn't used to it. How could he? Seungcheol's antics would change every concert. And the one earlier was a little overwhelming. He could accept the hugs but they almost kissed earlier.

"Are you okay Jisoo-hyung?" Asked a worried Seungkwan. He handed a water bottle to Jisoo and drank it all up in one gulp.

"Yeah, just a little tired I guess. But I'm okay." Jisoo said and smiled at a worried Seungkwan. He just nodded and went outside. Jisoo just sighed and sat at the couch in the dressing room. The other members are either on the corridor or backstage doing things. Jisoo looked up in the ceiling and thought about what happened again earlier. Good thing he didn't messed up the performance.

"Jisoo-hyung, S.Coups-hyung is looking for you." Chan entered the room while wiping his sweaty face.

"Why? Does he need anything?" Jisoo asked standing up.

"Not sure. He's on the third dressing room." He went to the room Chan was talking about, which was at the end of the corridor. This part of the building was purposely made for dressing rooms of whoever has a concert on the arena, and since they have a lot of members they need at least three rooms. He knocked on the closed door and opened it.

"Seungcheol-shi, Chan said you're looking for me?" Jisoo looked around the room and saw a changing Seungcheol. With his top discarded. Both of them were suddenly frozen in place. A few seconds passed before Jisoo closed the door and looked at the opposite direction, red-faced.

In Jisoo's mind: 'Why am I flustered? It's not the first time I saw him topless. Right, I'll look at him normally. No need to get awkward or anything.'

With this in mind, Jisoo took a deep breath and looked at Seungcheol, who was thankfully putting on a t-shirt. However so very slowly.

'Is he doing it on purpose? Well, it's working—what's working? Nothing! Right. Right.' Jisoo cleared his throat and looked at Seungcheol's face.

'His eyelashes are really long huh?'

"What was it that you need?" Thank goodness he didn't stutter. Why would he stutter?

"Hmm? Oh nothing really, I was just worried. After our BoomBoom performance your face was really red. Is everything okay?" Seungcheol asked as he picked up a water bottle and opened the cap. He drank from it and Jisoo can't help but to follow the action. He watched as Seungcheol's Adam apple moved up and down. Why did everything turned slowmo?

Seungcheol then looked at him cutting him off his reverie. He coughed awkwardly in his hand.

'Why is it getting hot in here?'

"Ah yeah, everything's fine. Just fine. You know what? I'll check up on the other members. They probably need some things. Yeah so, I'll go ahead. See you later at the dorms."

Jisoo replied and hurriedly went outside before Seungcheol could say anything. He walked back towards the other dressing rooms while clutching his chest.

'I'll be damned.'

-----------------------------------------------

CheolSoo end game hehehe