-Part 2-

Time flies way too fast when you're in the place you're meant to be, Times flies but the memories collected along the way can never be replaced, Time flies over us but leaves the best memories of days behinde us...
I was just a girl enjoying her single status in her life, no problems,no pain, just having fun around...
But I think what happened is meant to happen, I have married the person that I have hated the most but with time I realized that The more you hate the more you love. I thought I was escaping from the truth by saying I hate him! But I was lying at myself I love that boy so damn much and I could tell that my life had change since I met him.
And now... if someone asked me what if I lose him?
I'll tel that I can't lose him! I can't! Because If I ever did I'd have lost my best friend my soulmate, my smile, my laugh, my everything.
We faced a lot throgh this way but we overcome all of them, till the moment we admit our love to each. And Our babies, yeah I have Three beautiful angels, My Cute Twins and my little Mina, Oh yes it's our third baby girl as Kai wish it to be , we called her Mina she's nine months old,
Maru and Hana were so happy when they heard that I'm pregnant, Maru attitude changed like he's the big brother for two girls now, hanna helped me a lot with taking care of her little sister, as this time was esaier than the first time like it's my second ecxperince for sure..
Woah Kaeun your a mother for 3 kids now and wife of a handsome star.

"Heyy baby! Mina is crying wake up" Kai said in a sleep voice

I woke up like crazy to check her,
She has just wake up just sitting in her bed happily, Kai I'll kill you!

"Oh morning my little girl" I pulled her in my arms as went back to our room,

"Yaah! KAI WAKE UP"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing but she wasn't crying"

"Oh really!"maybe I was dreaming"

"Aishh"

"Oh my little girl come to your daddy" he take her from my hands and start to play with her making her smile shine, I get back to bed looking at him smilling,
Mina copied me, like Maru and Hanna copied Kai now this girl looks like her mother,

"Morning love" Kai said as leand in to kiss me

"morning darling"
Mina was in between us laying and playing, she walks a bit yeah, and had her first tooth, unlike Maru and Hanna, they took their first step when they were one year old! She speak, or more like step out weird noises, but the one and only word she say is "Uppa" and the moment she start crying no one can stop her expect Kai.

"Oh hey love you remember that today is Iseul 1st birthday party?"

"Yeah I remember, but I forget when?"

"I think at 6:00PM"

"Okay then"
Well,, Chanyeol has found his true love from a long time but kept it a secret till the day he surprised us with a beautiful girl her name is Hye-Rin with another soul in her belly like she were in her 5 month, we were shocked at first like why didn't you tell anyone about it and it was from a long time as you see but then we celebrated their wedding, Me and her were both pregenant like I loved that girl so much she's cute, loves chanyeol, caring and kind,well now we will celebrate his baby girl 1st birthday , Park Iseul*.*

"Maru and Hanna are still sleeping?"

"Oh yeah they're in their deep sleep"

"Mina lets wake up your brother and sister" Kai get up from the bed as hold
Mina's little hand, tryin' to let her walk

"Heey Darling, it's spring break let them sleep a bit more"
I stepped in front of him

He pull Mina up in his arm as hold my waist in one arm