Chapter 12

"Those lips are mine." O.O

That kiss just took my breath away, i didn't know what to say or what to do, i had a nervous feeling, my stomach was filled with butterflies like it's going to burst any second while im tingling with excitement, my heart began to race and my fingers trembled.

Then when our lips touch, it's bullet-time, everything seems so slow. All my senses go haywire.

It feels so great to feel him slowly coming toward me and holding me, with his lips slowly pressing onto mine and slowly and gently kissing me. Everything in the world seems to disappear-everything bad is gone, everyone I'm mad at go away, everything I regret goes away, everything I've ever wanted comes to me and I feel safe, loved, and happy.

am I in love with you Kim jongin?

it is possible to love the one that you hated?

a lot is racing through my mind.

I shifted my body to face Kai , I smiled this sleeping baby is so cute *.*

I decided to make a breakfast so I get up slowly trying not to break the baby sleeping!

while I was prepring the breakfast I felt a soft warm arms around my waist with a sleepy morning voice whispering in my ears "good morning lady"

Damn that voice*.* it's Kai I smirked and said "Good morning"

"sit on the table 2 min and everything will be ready " I told him

" okay wifey "

i put everything on the table and sit in front of Kai , he didn't move his eyes away from me

"what?" I said

" did you enjoy yesterday? " he asked

" Oh well, even though you made me tir-" he cut me of

" I mean did you enjoyed the kiss?"

"Huh?! what's kind of question is that?"

" okay I'm sorry for the question and about the kiss I shouldn't do that I'm so sorry Kaeun" He said and get out from the Kitchen

"Yah Kai-ssi" I said and ran to him as I grabbed his hand

" it's my fault Kaeun I'm so sorry , I just can't make you happy I'm sorry "

" who said that you can't make me happy Kai?"

" I don't know I'm sorry for distroying your life , all you are in now is because of me! I'm just so sorry!"

"stop that bullshit Kai!! you forgot how we had lots of fun yesterday ? I was the most happiest girl in the world with you , you can't imagine how happy and safe I felt! , feeling your hand in mine, it was everything that we had in the past that hurt us both is gone , and about the kiss it i'll be okay with me you're my husband , and thoes lips you kissed last night will be yours forever. even when I'm sure your heart or maybe all of you is with someone else!

just please don't blame yourself again Kai, we will be with each other whatever the sitoution is Okay? I'm here always:)"

"I just thought that you were mad about the kiss, I was feeling so great yesterday seeing you smile, feeling you are comfortable with me makes me feel better!" he said and started getting closer to me and I get step closer to the back until I crashed the wall

" and your lips gives me feeling that I don't want to lose you"

I'm not waken on what I have said a while ago! GOD!! Kaeun you're liking this boy so bad!