Chapter 28 -PART 1-

KAI P.O.V:-

I'm a father for two kids now!!

I can't believe that we made a family!

Our wedding day was the worst for both of us but look at us now!! we were fighting and I've hurt her! I was the reason behind her tears! But they say expect the unxpected ! She made me fall for her, love everything about her, when we were apart I felt lonely and sad I've missed her so much that I couldn't sleep at night and cried!

The moment she told me that she's pregnant I loved her even more, she didn't give me one angel , she gave me two beautiful angels that made me wanna live my life to the very end just staying beside them taking care of them,protecting them like they are my eyes,

I was watching her sleeping . It's about seven in the morning. I woke up a couple of minutes ago.

She was so beautiful while sleeping but most important of all she was mine.

Kaeun's P.O.V:-

I woke up at the sound of the kids playing around,

"Woah did Kai just leave?" I said to myself
Kai woke up a little bit too early because today the boys have a big concert in seoul

"Well good morning sweetheart, good morning young man"

"Good morning mommy"

" did you have a good sleep ? " I ruffled there hair playfully , they nodded heavily giggling

"Mommy where's dad?" Hanna asked

"Oh okay kids listen today we will go and watch your daddy at the stage shining like the stars with your uncles, Suho, Chen, Kris, Luhan, Sehun, D.O, Baekhyun, Tao, Lay, Xiumin and Chanyeol"

"Finally I will see my daddy singing and dancing on the stage" Hanna said

"Oh my little girl" , "how about you Maru?"

"There will be alot of girls that loves our daddy right?"

"Yes honey, but why are you so sad?"

"I don't want daddy to love anyone else but you"

"Heey Maru-ya baby come here" I hugged him " listen darlin' in your daddy job there should be fans who will love their group, and without them your dad,your uncles, your Uncle Taemin and his group Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung,Minho hyung, Key hyung will not step on that big stage to sing and dance and show their amazing talent, and of course your daddy will love them because they gave him the power to go on when he is on stage! But you, your sister and I have a little bit too special place in daddy's heart, now we will go and watch him and clap and support him like these fans to gave him the power to be strong enough to inspire all of us" They listen well to everything I said then Hanna came and hugged Maru too, they're still young to understand very well but at the moment I felt like I'm a big girl now I'm not this young Kaeun anymore who listened to music all days and watched Dramas till morning, I really understand that I'm a mother for two kids and understand what being mother is ,,, to give them the feeling of I am there for them through thick and thin.

"Okay Now Lets get ready and wear beautiful clothes,"

We ate our breakfast and then
went to the bathroom to wash our faces and brush our teeth

Then we went to the kids room to change the pejamas

Hanna opened the closet and brought out a blue flowered skirt with a white top

"Mommy I will wear this"

"Nice one, my girl, fashionable just like your mom"

"Hmm and now maru what will you wear hmm..."