Chapter 04

"Hey you wake up, we arrived" Jongin whispered in my ears.

I rubbed my eyes, oh finally Seoul!

We get back from this dramatic honeymoon!, I get out from the Taxi car,

"Do you think I'll carry this alone?, come here to help me", He shouted

Aishh this boy I just wanna hit him why he is shouting!

"Ya kim Jongin do you know what time is now?, It's midnight , lower your voice, I'm coming" I said angrily

He smiled!

I carry my suitcase and my stuff,

We went up to the house, I put on everything on the floor, I went Immediately to the bedroom and threw myself on the bed and fall asleep!

The next day I woke up in comfort with a big smile on my face

"what is the reason of this smile?"

I opened my eyes " w-what are you doing here?" I yelled

"What do you think?" He asked

"I mean, why are you in my bed?"

"What? Your bed? excuse me but it's my bed too, you forgot? We are married, and the married couple share One bed!

I glare at him and get up from bed!

I opened the frideg to see If there was some food for breakfast, and it was full, WOW they brought us food too!

I Cooked a breakfast, by the way I'm very good at cooking my family own a resturant, when I was younger, I'd go after I finish from school To help them not by cooking just beging a waitress and I love it most of my free time I am there the opposite from Taemin he always in his room singing..with time the wiatress thing assumed to be my job! And here I am a Prof at this job you cant find better than me! :)

"Ya babo'fool' I made a breakfast if you want to eat" I shouted while putting the dishes on the table

"My name is Kai, by the way"

I looked at him my eyeballs nearly dropped. He just finished taking a bath and he was topless! YES TOPLESS!

He has his towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was still wet from the shower! I blushed I felt my face heat up and my heart skipped a little bit.

I didn't know what to do so I turned right away quckliy trying to do anything "Yah babo go and wear something " I said not looking at him I set and started to eat I just don't have to wait this babo! But after a minutes he came and started eating! I was looking at him while eating OH GOD he's eating like a pig!

"I already knew that I'm handsome, just stop looking at me" he said it with a confident

I faked a laugh

" Ha Ha Ha yah babo, why are you so full of yourself? ,I'm just looking at The way you are eating , you are eating like pigs! NO I guess pigs eat better than you"

"Aishh, I lost My appetite" he give me a cold look and walked away!

I burst out laughing , He give me an angry look, So I stopped laughing and get up to clean the dishes since Mr. Kim Jongin didn't dare to clean his dish-.-

Suddnly his phone rings ,, but this time he answered!

Kai's P.O.V :

It's D.O hyung , I answered the call