Chapter 3

Jenna's POV ~

The sound of an acoustic guitar filled my ears. I tossed and turned a few times trying to fall back asleep. I hadn't gotten the best nights sleep and even just 5 more minutes would've felt like heaven. The music wasn't loud to the point of it being irritating or anything like that, it was just sudden and woke me up.

Soft humming then filled the room and my heart sank. Someone else was in the back part of the bus with me and i didn't know who it was. I contemplated pushing over the little curtain to see if i saw Ashton but i wasn't really feeling too brave. What if it was one of the other boys?

Taking a deep breath i got my phone out from under my pillow - 5:30am, really?! I decided on waiting for Ash to come 'wake me up' that way i knew I'd be with him. I took this opportunity to look up their band considering i didn't know who they were.

I found out like they said they're a small band from Sydney. Well i don't know if i'd say small when they have millions, literally millions of fans but they have just started out. Ashton was just 19, Michael 17 but soon to be 18, Luke and Calum 17. At least now i didn't feel weird being 18 since we're all in the same age range.

Suddenly i had the urge to need the restroom. I groaned quietly knowing whoever it was was still sitting in the back of the bus. It was either pee myself or get over myself and go to the bathroom. Grabbing my sweatshirt i threw it on before pushing back the little curtain thing. I swung my feet over the edge and sat there a moment staring at the blonde haired boy in front of me. I froze.

"Oh i'm so sorry i forgot you were back here. The other boys are still sleeping so i came back here so i wouldn't wake them. I'm sorry if i woke you." Luke said while removing his headphones.

"I-it's fine. I just needed to use the bathroom." I mumbled.

"I can get out of here if you want." Luke started to stand.

I just shrugged and shriveled back into the bunk. I didn't know what to say. This was their bus, their space, technically their living space. Was i really going to tell him to leave when they were trying to help me?

"Well i'll just go. The bathrooms out in the hall." He said.

Luke left closing the door behind him. I sighed knowing now i would have to leave the back room to get to the bathroom. But like i said before it was the bathroom or my pants.

I took small steps towards the door. Pausing when i reached for the doorknob itself. I quickly made my way to the bathroom. I noticed Luke standing, leaning into of one of the top bunks. As i used the bathroom i heard people talking through the door so once i finished i stayed inside to listen in.

"I forgot she was back there i'm sorry." Luke defended.

"Well where is she now?" Ashton said in a raspy voice.

"She had to go to the bathroom." Luke said.

"Just go to the front of the bus or even in your bunk or something. When she comes out i'll check on her." Ashton said.

Leaving the bathroom i saw Ashton standing where Luke had been while slipping on a shirt. I just made my way back into the back room not really wanting an confrontation. Honestly i just wanted to go back to sleep. Before i was even fully seated back on the bunk there was a knock on the door.

"Jenna can i come in?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

Ashton came in the room making sure to close the door behind him so no one else would come in. He smiled softly at me before sitting in the same chair Luke had previously been in.