Bigger Bitch than Payback 🔥 (E)

Summary: Spencer has to pay for kissing Cat, and Reader is all too ready to conduct the punishment.

Rating: Explicit (18+ ONLY)

Content Warning: Brat!Spencer, BDSM, collars, penetrative sex, oral (both), breeding kink, cheating mention (kissing)

——————————————————

Rope is such a handy tool. You can do so much with it. For example, you can use it to hang a plant, pitch a tent, or put up a clothesline.

Or, you can use it to tie your boyfriend's hands behind his back after you catch him full on making out with a serial killer.

As I was happily humming while my hands worked, Spencer seemed far too calm for what was going to happen to him. I got the feeling that he didn't think I was capable of honestly being mean to him. After all, I was a sweetheart, right?

"You seem awful confident for a man who was just caught cheating."

Spencer smiled, turning his head to look at me from his position reverse straddling a chair.

"I think that's a little unfair. And I'm not confident so much as I am excited to see you try to be the one in charge."

I rolled my eyes, pushing his head back around to face away from me. Once I finished fastening the rope, I ran my hands up his bare back and shoulders, settling over him from behind.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

He didn't move in response, instead just rambling, "You know, that's not the correct quote. The full, original quote by William Congreve is 'Heaven has no rage, like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a w—"

I covered his mouth with my hand, leaning towards his ear as I whispered through clenched teeth, "I don't need to know the quote to make you understand it. Turn around."

Standing up as I issued the command, I backed away from him, deciding to inspect my current most valuable possession. He looked so cute, but he was missing one more thing.

He watched me carefully as I walked to my purse, pulling out a small strap of leather adorned with a small metal charm.

"Since you want to behave like a dog, I found the perfect accessory for how I expect you to behave tonight."

He smirked as I showed him the words "Good Boy" scrawled across the metal, still somehow not taking me seriously. But he would.

He would.

I sat down in his lap, settling against his already present erection straining against his pants and wrapping the collar around his neck. I fastened it with just enough room for my fingers to slip underneath it.

Spencer was trying very hard to look as unbothered as possible despite obviously wanting me. I grabbed his chin tightly with one hand, tilting him to look me dead in the eyes.

"Tonight I'm going to offer you several chances to kiss me properly. I will decide if you've done enough. You will not cum until I am satisfied. Do I make myself clear?"

There was a brief, subtle change in his eyes. A flash clarity and excitement so quick I almost missed it.

"Crystal," he responded.

"Good boy."

His Adam's apple bobbed as he heard the words. I wound my fingers through his hair, pulling gently on it to position him better for me to allow his first attempt. But before I could make contact, he stopped me.